Carolina Huddle
NAS

Prime position for Lawrence

1 minute ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

If this was a Chiefs messageboard you would have motherfugers saying we don't need to draft a QB (Mahommes) because we have Alex Smith

fug off we haven't  been blessed with the unnecessary bitching like chief fans from 2015-2019.

And last time I checked, when you’re the worst team, you also get the #1 pick in the following rounds after RD1 also. Those kinda have some value as well.

• Beer 1

That raiders team isn’t that good, as I see them as 8-8 at best, and we would’ve lost by 2+ scores if it wasn’t for that busted play.

I think we are going to be in play for Lawrence or Fields, and thank God. I wasn’t impressed by Teddy

• Pie 4

28 minutes ago, NAS said:

Nobody is saying otherwise. The point is that they will lose a lot this year but hopefully we will land our future franchise QB. Just picture two years from now Derrick Brown and Jeremy Chinn dominating on defense while Lawrence,  CMC and hopefully DJ Moore lead us to the promised land on offense

We had threads about how our DL would be a top DL this year. There were a bunch of super optimistic people about our D. Most people knew they would be a work in progress but the expectations of quite a few were that Short and Brown would be wreaking havoc while Burns and YGM ran wild. We had 0 sacks and gave up 133 yards rushing. It was a rough start. The potential is there and hopefully they reach it but we are going to give up a lot of points and we are actually pretty healthy.

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

So we are in great shape for the next possible Joe Montana and once a generation talent at QB.

You said it right.

• Pie 1

whew Tampa lost...next week gonna be rough fellas.  Lube up and grab your ankles because this defense aint walkin right for a month.

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

Guest numbaoneforevea
43 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

That raiders team isn’t that good, as I see them as 8-8 at best, and we would’ve lost by 2+ scores if it wasn’t for that busted play.

I think we are going to be in play for Lawrence or Fields, and thank God. I wasn’t impressed by Teddy

id be cool with either but teddy wont all that bad moore and samul dropped at least 5 catchable balls and one was a td.

tb is a lower average qb.  

45 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

And we could have won without dumb defensive penalties. If we are just below an 8-8 team then we are doing better than expected.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

13 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

whew Tampa lost...next week gonna be rough fellas.  Lube up and grab your ankles because this defense aint walkin right for a month.

Can you imagine what saints will do to us? Fuggin yikes!

• Flames 1

11 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

And we could have won without dumb defensive penalties. If we are just below an 8-8 team then we are doing better than expected.

Why sign Teddy just to be 5-11 though? Makes no sense to me.

Edited by Shotgun
  • Pie 1

4 minutes ago, numbaoneforevea said:

id be cool with either but teddy wont all that bad moore and samul dropped at least 5 catchable balls and one was a td.

tb is a lower average qb.  

I don’t think Teddy was bad. I think he was pretty average. 

I don’t think Teddy is a bad QB. Never have. I just don’t think Teddy can win you games. He has this year to prove himself, but if were in position to grab TL or JF, then you take them

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Well, we’ll see where we are come end of the season