Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Robby Anderson appreciation thread

9 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Hurney wont affect Robby's performance. 

he's affecting the whole o's performance, and that includes robby.    don't be obtuse

• Beer 1

I'm excited for the offense once Moore develops the chemistry Robby has with Bridgewater already. I think it'll come.  I think this could be one of the most overall talented set of skill positions we've had.

Wanted dude on the team ever since that Jets game where he cooked us for two touchdowns. He is our #1.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Robbie Anderson had a good game. 

DJ Moore had a bad game. 

DJ Moore is still our best WR. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, CRA said:

Robbie Anderson had a good game. 

DJ Moore had a bad game. 

DJ Moore is still our best WR. 

Yeah I don’t know why people tryna act like Moore is bad or something.  It was just a bad game in a new system, but he’s still talented as hell.

The route he ran on that 75 yard bomb was Smith-lite. Easily the team’s best offensive fa signing this year

• Pie 2

19 minutes ago, Mage said:

Yeah I don’t know why people tryna act like Moore is bad or something.  It was just a bad game in a new system, but he’s still talented as hell.

Moore's not bad by any means but he still hasn't completely proven himself as a legit top WR1. Last game was not a great start but yeah anyone writing him off because of it is clueless. Hopefully he can pull it together and build on his success from last year.

34 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Wanted dude on the team ever since that Jets game where he cooked us for two touchdowns. He is our #1.

Yep I was at that game in NJ, he was the best player on the field that game. Both those TDs were crazy good.

• Pie 1

Loc Dawg looked great, best offensive player for the panthers that game. 

1 hour ago, raz said:

he's affecting the whole o's performance, and that includes robby.    don't be obtuse

That makes no sense. Robby is going to perform based on Robby's ability . Its not being obtuse its being logical.

• Pie 1

i was a fan since he burned the hell out the Panthers a few years ago, he is built like a twig but he can fly. 

Looking like a great signing.  Hoping he's learned from some past issues and realizes his potential in the league, because he's got a ton of it.  Whatever money we may plan on giving Samuel, should go directly to an Anderson extension if yesterday is an indicator. 

1 hour ago, t96 said:

Moore's not bad by any means but he still hasn't completely proven himself as a legit top WR1. Last game was not a great start but yeah anyone writing him off because of it is clueless. Hopefully he can pull it together and build on his success from last year.

Yeah, I was going to say something about like that as a response. 

I know some people have a problem with 89, but he may have been correct when he said Moore isn't a true no. 1. What I would like to see is him play with a little "I'm taking this game over" attitude. He got an attitude yesterday with the DB, but he needs to consistently manifest that attitude into his play on the field. It may just be me wanting to see some legit swag, but I'm not sure that it's only me. His play thus far hasn't translated into a WR1. 

That being said, I hope he does up his game and get some consistency. I hope the same thing for Samuel! Being that I've kept up with Anderson ever since 2018, I know he has the game to make teams pay on any given play, and he has a little dawg in him.

If we can get DJ and Curt to play with confidence and some dawg in 'em, there's little reason why we can't be a top 5 unit in the league.

3 hours ago, Pantherxtreme said:

Underrated signing. Ted Ginn like speed but can actually catch.

A solid tight end receiving threat would put this offense over the top. 

Hopefully Thomas can become that!