Carolina Huddle
Jeremy Igo

Donte Jackson injury update

5 hours ago, hepcat said:

Not re-signing Bradberry was a really bad move. Top 3 corner the Panthers have ever had.

we never had a chance to sign Bradberry. He didnt even listen to our offers... he said it on the Eisen podcasr.

5 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I saw him get beat by JuJu where Ben just threw it and Juju made a play. It’s gonna happen. I also saw JB force a freak fumble that would have been a huge mo swing if the Giants would have recovered. 

like I get the the whole “fug him he sucks” way of thinking whenever your team lets a player leave and you start reaching for excuses like “he not worth the money, average player, etc” but letting Bradberry wall, a homegrown player that they actually developed was boneheaded. 

panthers are unfortunately a “feeder” team for big market clubs. 

Bradberry didnt want to sign here. That was firmly stated. As for us being a feeder team for big markets- who else in the last 5 years was fed to another team?

8 hours ago, hepcat said:

Not re-signing Bradberry was a really bad move. Top 3 corner the Panthers have ever had.

Top 3? Gamble, Davis and Norman all better.  Evans and Lucas are about on par with him

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Bradberry didnt want to sign here. That was firmly stated. As for us being a feeder team for big markets- who else in the last 5 years was fed to another team?

Please link where it was “firmly stated” 

4 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Top 3? Gamble, Davis and Norman all better.  Evans and Lucas are about on par with him

doug evans had probably the best year for a corner in panthers history

Where did Bradberry get burned last night; I saw him get hit by a rub slightly on a pick play and couldn't get back in great position...but everyone in here sounds like he got just beat 1-1 for a TD lol.

If he's as trash as y'all say why you pissed off he's injured? Let his eventual replacement, Pride, and the other guys play in his place. Even Eli Apple might be able to get some PT, we can use that playing time to see if the coaching staff can fix him and make him a decent starter before we draft Patrick Surtain II next year. 

9 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Please link where it was “firmly stated” 

It was on eisen’s podcast. Pretty sure it was early March. He said he just felt it was the right time to move on.  He was frustrated with the team due to them not signing him to a big deal extension at the beginning of the season. This is before he signed with the giants.

if you’d like to attempt to debunk me - go ahead and search the archives. I’m not doing that for you. 

Edited by TheCasillas

46 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

It was on eisen’s podcast. Pretty sure it was early March. He said he just felt it was the right time to move on.  He was frustrated with the team due to them not signing him to a big deal extension at the beginning of the season. This is before he signed with the giants.

if you’d like to attempt to debunk me - go ahead and search the archives. I’m not doing that for you. 

You can’t provide a link because it doesn’t exist. You are speculating. You are fake news. 

• Poo 1

2 hours ago, 4Corners said:

You can’t provide a link because it doesn’t exist. You are speculating. You are fake news. 

lol. typical response from you. 

Action Jackson is the Funchess of DB's. Shows potential every so often.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Megadeth said:

Action Jackson is the Funchess of DB's. Shows potential every so often.

He showed more potential in the first three games of his career than Funchess has since the 2015 preseason. 

If we signed JB these same people would be saying we overpaid for an average CB and cursing Hurney. He is a decent zone corner that we played 5+ yards off the line of scrimmage most games. He held top WRs to low yards because the other players were wide open due to us not having any other decent CBs on our team.