Carolina Huddle
Jeremy Igo

Chop Block on Derrick Brown?

I missed this. Definitely looks like a chop block. Trying to take our rookie out as he was the only defensive line player worth a damn. 

Sadly, seems about right.  I seem to remember old gruden coached teams being quite fond of cheap shots on d-linemen.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Effective way to make the entire Dline disappear on a play.

Seemed like a lot of no calls Sunday. Some nasty holds that were allowed.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

They weren't calling much TBH...we have several penalties taht weren't called as did they. Personally I liked how it was officiated...let the players play and stuff the flags. Game was smooth and enjoyable in that regard.

• Pie 6

Now I know why there were so few penalties called Sunday.  I know I saw a few holds on the edge as well but crowd or no crowd they miss those all the time.

5 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

They weren't calling much TBH...we have several penalties taht weren't called as did they. Personally I liked how it was officiated...let the players play and stuff the flags. Game was smooth and enjoyable in that regard.

I can agree to calling a game loosely, but to ignore fouls that is there to protect player safety should never be ignored

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

49 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Effective way to make the entire Dline disappear on a play.

Seemed like a lot of no calls Sunday. Some nasty holds that were allowed.

It looked like there were very few holds called in any of the games. Someone suggested the league office may have told the refs to be pretty lax on the holding calls to boost watchability early in a season where people are going to be less likely to watch. I am inclined to believe that conspiracy theory. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

It looked like there were very few holds called in any of the games. Someone suggested the league office may have told the refs to be pretty lax on the holding calls to boost watchability early in a season where people are going to be less likely to watch. I am inclined to believe that conspiracy theory. 

Makes sense in this season with no preseason to work up to it. I wonder how long they will let it all fly?

Just now, Waldo said:

Makes sense in this season with no preseason to work up to it. I wonder how long they will let it all fly?

TBD. Maybe all year long. I could see that or waiting until ratings stabilize and then starting to get back to "normal."

• Beer 2

23 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Of course it’s Richie Incognito too (#64)...POS.

How the hell is this ass-hat still in the NFL? With all the preaching they do about player safety, these repeat offenders should be kicked out! Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

• Beer 2

It was Richie right? Not surprising he would do that

surprised he didn’t go throw weights into the stands and say aliens were hacking into his brain through Bluetooth after 

Edited by Paintballr