Carolina Huddle
Jeremy Igo

Bruce Arians saw "A lot of that college stuff" from Rhule's coaching

On his weekly conference call, Bucs head coach Bruce Arians said a lot of "that college stuff" showed up in the Carolina tape against the Vegas Raiders. 

• Pie 1

Arians is an overrated d-head with stupid looking hats.

Is he still salty about the epic ass-whooping the Panthers put on the Cardinals during the NFC Championship in the 15-1 season?

• Pie 7
  • The D 1

I should have taken Vegas bets on Tampa. They are about to be a huge disappointment. Probably will kick our rebuild ass but still. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

38 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

On his weekly conference call, Bucs head coach Bruce Arians said a lot of "that college stuff" showed up in the Carolina tape against the Vegas Raiders. 

Did he say anything specific? Is he talking about the offensive formations and play calling? 

Same "college stuff" like the read option/ zone read that was a big foundation of our offense in 2015?

We saw how that worked out then. Saying he's seen college stuff doesn't mean he can stop it. 

Now Boles... is another story.  And since he's the one actually calling the defense, I'll worry what he says. Personally I feel If we can pick up the blitz and can hit some quick passes to open up our run game - we should be able to have a fighting chance 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

34 minutes ago, SteveSmithTD89 said:

Now Boles... is another story.  And since he's the one actually calling the defense, I'll worry what he says. Personally I feel If we can pick up the blitz and can hit some quick passes to open up our run game - we should be able to have a fighting chance 

Tampa's defense actually did a really nice job against the Saints, forcing six punts.  It didn't show in the score, but the defense played pretty well.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Khaki Lackey said:

Arians is the only coach that Ron Rivera ever managed to out-coach....

Belichick says fug you

• Pie 1

slow clap GIF

I dislike Aranus so much, I would love to watch Rhule crap all over his house of cards. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Arians is a legend.....in his own mind.

He really set himself up to look like an idiot with Brady.  Despite the fact that Brady has looked past his prime for a couple of seasons now, he stands to become "the QB guru who could not win with Tom Brady."

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3
  • The D 1

22 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

Arians is a legend.....in his own mind.

He really set himself up to look like an idiot with Brady.  Despite the fact that Brady has looked past his prime for a couple of seasons now, he stands to become "the QB guru who could not win with Tom Brady."

The thing is, Brady didn't look that bad in that game. If this fails, I guarantee the blame will go on Arians. He richly deserves it after throwing Winston under the bus after last season. 

• Beer 2