Jeremy Igo

Steve Smith says Panthers upset the Bucs tomorrow

13 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

i dont think they will, personally

Shhhh...the GOAT is speaking.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

image001-1.png

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

19 minutes ago, Yaboychris28 said:

It’s very possible. Our offense showed they can put up points. Brady is old. Godwin out. Bucs are dysfunctional. Crazier things have happened 

Could be true, but remember the Panthers play a real defense this week.

• Pie 3

i turned on thursday night football a little early.  he was so so so bad.   i'm not sure how he has a job doing that

1 minute ago, Monrowed said:

Could be true, but remember the Panthers play a real defense this week.

The Bucs were 29th in scoring last year and starting out on the same pace. Im curious where people are getting the i.impression they are good defense. They were good against the rum but bad overall.

Just now, Moo Daeng said:

The Bucs were 29th in scoring last year and starting out on the same pace. Im curious where people are getting the i.impression they are good defense. They were good against the rum but bad overall.

Ok  

Han Solo Ok GIF

Bridgewater will be fine but our defense will get destroyed by Ronald jones , Gronk and Brady . Game will be in the 40s I got us winning by 3 

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Mister said:

Bridgewater will be fine but our defense will get destroyed by Ronald jones , Gronk and Brady . Game will be in the 40s I got us winning by 3 

Disbelief Reaction GIF

Looks like the Bucs did play well defensively after all vs the Saints. The score was affected by turnovers more than a productive Saints offense.

15 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Looks like the Bucs did play well defensively after all vs the Saints. The score was affected by turnovers more than a productive Saints offense.

Saints are a top 5 team, its a adjust period for all including the bucs. I asked my friend about the game and he said Brady looked GREAT, minus a couple plays. He's normally right and said his still got a live arm and accurate too. Said the OL was the main reason for the loss.