Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers at Buccaneers Gameday Thread

Just now, BPF said:

Definitely reaching 2010 levels of suck and approaching 2001 levels

Much closer to 2001 than 2010. We have zero talent. 

Rhule and Brady still need to adjust to the NFL with their playcalling, once they figure that out they will be good. Teddy on the other hand probably not.

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, BrizzMachete said:

That’s my point . Too rich for that spot in the draft for what he do 

Oh I am not supporting Derrick Brown. I didn't like the pick when it happened. Fire Hurney.

Just now, Harbingers said:

I’d rather give our defense a whole field to practice at this point. This is obviously just a practice game for the bucs at this point. Rhule and snow suck. Brady isn’t look that hot today either. 

Coaches are looking out of touch with the players on the roster, for sure.  I get that trick plays can be helpful but it was way too predictable where it was on the field and it relied on our weakest unit getting some push.

6 minutes ago, hepcat said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Take Christian McCaffrey out of the game on 3rd down. Fake punt on 4th

L-O-S-E-R-S

Mccaffrey waved to come out to the sidelines before that play 

Just now, Chief Keek said:

Rhule and Brady still need to adjust to the NFL with their playcalling, once they figure that out they will be good. Teddy on the other hand probably not.

Would have helped if they actually hired a NFL DC and OC assistances. Not all collage. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

I’d rather give our defense a whole field to practice. This is obviously just a practice game for the bucs at this point. Rhule and snow suck. Brady isn’t look that hot today either. 

Everything this season was about installing the systems and the culture Rhule wants. I ain't even mad. This was completely expected. It's exactly what he did at both Temple and Baylor. He won a combined three games in those two initial seasons.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Definitely the least talented team ever. Including the expansion team. Tepper has fugged up a lot. 

When he came on, I was thinking we had ourselves either a genius or another Dan Snyder.  Pretty sure it's the latter.

Robby was as real good acquisition. I still believe this offense has the talent to put up points.  But the OL is garbage.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Future of the Funchise said:

Somebody tell Luke to put his fuggin jersey on and get out there. I tempered my expectations for this season, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to deal with this defense this year.

Luke got outta here just in time...why get his head smashed for this? 

• Pie 1

Y'all wanted to blow the team up, I'm not gonna tolerate any whining right now. We're in for a good 3-5 year wait before this team is remotely close to being good.

• Beer 5
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Fright said:

Next years draft should be Qb, OL, LB, CB, OL OL OL

People were all mad at me for the tank but wouldn’t 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th round comp picks be nice to pile up IOL to go with Moton and heck maybe even Okung. Then you still have 7 picks at the top of each round to go with a free 4 guards and centers.

• Pie 1

The one positive is we're sucking during a pandemic with no fans in the stands

Hopefully when things return to normal, we're more competitive