Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Official Panthers at Buccaneers Gameday Thread

I love how those of us who were against the Derrick Brown pick said he wouldn't make much of an impact in the pass rush and so far those concerns have entirely been validated. Through two games we aren't touching anyone.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

I don’t disagree but this is a whole different level of play. I’m not seeing it from the coaches. I’m trying to give them 6 games to see some improvement but arians is killing them so far.

If this was the saints I wouldn’t be surprised if it was 48-0 2 minutes to go I. The first half. 

Ruhle looks exactly like the guy in the deli section of my local Ingles. Hoping he can coach better then that guy sooner then later.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Looking that way. Keeping Hurney is definitely making that true. 

Hurney is a horrible team builder outside of this first round picks every year...  but, recently, I've been thinking more and more about how many years and resources we have lost now due to Gettleman's tenure - Shaq, KK, Butler, Smitty, Norman, Matt Kalil, the OL getting Cam destroyed, etc.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Because it was redundant to the trevor lawrence thread created last week that was right next to it. It offered nothing new or interesting.

For some odd reason, not many people knew about him saying that. I also was requested to keep posting it from a poster in here. Shrugs. 

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Hurney is a horrible team builder outside of this first round picks every year...  but, recently, I've been thinking more and more about how many years and resources we have lost now due to Gettleman's tenure - Shaq, KK, Butler, Smitty, Norman, Matt Kalil, the OL getting Cam destroyed, etc.

Gettleman took what should have been a dynasty and wrecked it

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Everything this season was about installing the systems and the culture Rhule wants. I ain't even mad. This was completely expected. It's exactly what he did at both Temple and Baylor. He won a combined three games in those two initial seasons.

I hate to say this... but I don't even get why people are getting mad.  Like I love the Panthers, I want them to win, and hell I was upset when we didn't come away with the W last week.  But obviously we suck.  We not trying to win.

Just now, BrizzMachete said:

Other teams run this play for first downs like it’s nothing smh .

I still get jealous thinking of 2013 Peyton Manning. He had 5000 yards and 55 TDs with like half of that being genius screen passes. Then Shula tried to do that for years with us scheming for scrubs like Bersin and Philly Brown...

• Pie 1

Ruhle is all in on the tank lol

• Flames 1

Just now, Proudiddy said:

It takes everyone's efforts to field a team that is THIS bad.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Another terrible play call from Brady. What did we see in this guy?

Teddy is so bad... look at how high he threw that pass.  C-Mac woulda had first down.

Great play-call.  Teddy ruined it.  

• Beer 2