Jump to content
Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
SmittysLawnGuy

So we win and we tie for the division lead.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Starters,  nerds I understand division tie breakers and what not but we have 12 more games to play. Forget your nerd dice. We get this win this week and I'll hope for everything. Those of you hoping we lose or the 15 year set back, should go buy that new Beta machine that's going to make VCR obsolete! Even, in the win column will make me go ape shite! I was downer after week 2 as well and dont expect much but that makes it that much more exciting.

Edited by SmittysLawnGuy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


If we win, Tampa will still have lead on division since we lost to them.

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Trouble reading huh nerd.

I don't think I've seen Nerd used as an insult in decades. Is that still supposed to offend people? I'm out of the loop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EgoDogg said:

I don't think I've seen Nerd used as an insult in decades. Is that still supposed to offend people? I'm out of the loop.

Bro, read it. I said nerds dont talk tie breakers with 12 to go. What did you miss? You win the internet today!

  • Poo 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

With 3 of the next 4 games against divisional foes, this stretch will go a long way to deciding the division. But that is just icing on the cake. The cake is beating Atlanta on their field even if no one shouts get the MF off my field to Ryan. Then spanking that ass again up here would be amazing.  If that happened I would probably have a heart attack. Elizabeth, it is the big one... We sweep the Falcons.....   

Edited by panthers55
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

With 3 of the next 4 games against divisional foes, this stretch will go a long way to deciding the division. But that is just icing on the cake. The cake is beating Atlanta on their field even if no one shouts get the MF off my field to Ryan. Then spanking that ass again up here would be amazing.  If that happened I would probably have a heart attack. Elizabeth, it is the big one... We sweep the Falcons.....   

Absolutely, do I think we can win this division, probably not. But how I feel today vs. two weeks ago is night and day. I already believe in this staff. Loved our rookies but had no clue they could become great this quick. Burns too. Is it his second year or leaving Ron for a teaching coach that's turning him monstrous? You're right beating Atlanta breaks all myths and we should all get excited. Can't wait!

Edited by SmittysLawnGuy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, EgoDogg said:

I don't think I've seen Nerd used as an insult in decades. Is that still supposed to offend people? I'm out of the loop.

Yes “nerd” is very offensive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, gakonline said:

Yes “nerd” is very offensive. 

Just ask them in "Revenge of the Less Fortunate."

Edited by SmittysLawnGuy
  • Flames 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if we win and are 3-2, just wondering how many of you still hope we start a losing streak? These are the peeps that should be ban.

  • Pie 2
  • Poo 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

So if we win and are 3-2, just wondering how many of you still hope we start a losing streak? These are the peeps that should be ban.

That sounds like something a nerd would say.

  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Is this new on the huddle? Nerd is a dirty word? F'ing libs!

This sounds like something a geek would say.

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...