Carolina Huddle

Jeremy Igo

Official Chicago Bears at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Crazy thing is...we were in that game and could have won it...quit living  up to the expectation that we are rebuilding.  Just ball out... love the grit this team has.

Edited by Pimpdaddy

3 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Crazy thing is...we were in that game and could have won it...quit living  up to the expectation that we are rebuilding.

Nobody thought we were winning the Super Bowl... so a hard fought team, that doesn’t lose easily, that shows improvement each week, and also likely learned a lesson, I’ll take. 

Edited by CLG
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, CLG said:

Nobody thought we were winning the Super Bowl... so a hard fought team that shows improvement each week and may have just learned a lesson, I’ll take. 

Rhule learning....he's gonna file this in his memory..

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Crazy thing is...we were in that game and could have won it...quit living  up to the expectation that we are rebuilding.  Just ball out... love the grit this team has.

Yep. 

This is the correct take. 

3 hours ago, Snake said:

We don't even use the TE. Just saying... 

Exactly...if we had one we would use one!!!

46 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

So a moral victory this week then. I do agree though that things appear to be ahead of schedule overall.

3 minutes ago, KSpan said:

So a moral victory this week then. I do agree though that things appear to be ahead of schedule overall.

..no moral victory...we lost.... like the way they fight.

• Beer 1

35 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Aints are next for us on the schedule and I hope that game doesn't end up like this one did.

Saints have a running game and a passing game. The Panthers couldn't deal with a one-dimensional team today.

Next week will be a low-out loss.

It should hardly be a surprise to anyone that the Panthers are considered underdogs when playing the Saints this year.

18 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

It should hardly be a surprise to anyone that the Panthers are considered underdogs when playing the Saints this year.

Maybe Micheal Thomas can get into another fight this week? 

Just now, CRA said:

Maybe Micheal Thomas can get into another fight this week? 

Fingers crossed

We are going to moral victory our way to 8 -8 DAMN IT, and you will ENJOY IT because I was right that this team was better than the JETS

• Pie 2

This was the 1st game I’ve gotten to Actually see this year. I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw. This team looks good & a big difference in the mental aspect too. I like how they never just gave up like teams in the past. It’s obvious we have areas of youth and require a few “it” quality players, but this team is going in the right direction. Sure I wish I had been able to see a win today but I wasn’t left disappointed this time.

• Pie 1

On 10/18/2020 at 3:35 PM, 4Corners said:

Wow tell us more Mr Football 

It’s your fault the heels got embarrassed sat night