Jump to content
Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
onmyown

Get a fuging oline already

Recommended Posts

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Hopefully your vocabulary can land you a job teaching English.  LOL

Don't need one and I'm not on here acting like I'm editing Stephen King Novel's for a living.. Unlike you who thinks he's Billy Callahan or Mike Munchack of football forums..lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


6 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

He's doing it now.. If we're going to nick pick every play.. Okung has been on his ass more then a few times as well.. And let's remember this is only Little's 5th or 6th game of actually playing time with no offseason..  Can ppl actually have a clue and realize it takes longer then 1 season to develop a LT?? When does this poo happen??

You know, someone mentioned this in another thread. Look at the OL including tackles taken right around Little in that draft. I did and almost every OL taken close to Little started the bulk of their rookie years and were slated to start this year. Little isn’t a development issue. It’s year two and he looks the same. Sorry, but it will be a shock the world situation if he develops into an average LT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Solid running plays? 37 yards on 14 carries isn’t solid. Davis was completely taken out of the game and did a lot of pass blocking. I hate taking away plays but we had one good deep ball when the DBs decided not to cover Moore. Outside of that we averaged about 8 yards per completion. Not attempts, 8 yards per completion. One broken coverage deep ball where he did have time, everything else was short. Teddy did a great job of again hitting quick options. Look at the last sack. D knows we have to throw it deeper and it was a jail break.

Some of that was on Davis and the game plan as well.. But let's always blame the Oline for crappy running by 2 street FA who also got carries.. We didn't run the ball alot this game and got down early.. Plus The Saints held the ball and ran doubled the plays we did..

You don't think that had anything to do with it??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

You know, someone mentioned this in another thread. Look at the OL including tackles taken right around Little in that draft. I did and almost every OL taken close to Little started the bulk of their rookie years and were slated to start this year. Little isn’t a development issue. It’s year two and he looks the same. Sorry, but it will be a shock the world situation if he develops into an average LT. 

Little was injured most of his rookie season and also was out most of training camp last year.. So how can you compare his experience to others when he hasn't really be able to gain any??

Can we add context to your criticism please??

Edited by WOW!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

God I can't stand you fake fuging MB GM's who couldn't coach a flag football team acting like you're Anthony Munoz...lol

You are an angry lad. Guess what, not every pick develops. Dude has fundamental balance and movement issues. We’ve seen it every games he’s been in and maybe Munoz could somehow LT whisper Greg. It’d be a great Disney movie but likely not reality. Relax though, your uncle Marty still has a job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

They were bad yesterday 

And last week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


5 minutes ago, stbugs said:

You are an angry lad. Guess what, not every pick develops. Dude has fundamental balance and movement issues. We’ve seen it every games he’s been in and maybe Munoz could somehow LT whisper Greg. It’d be a great Disney movie but likely not reality. Relax though, your uncle Marty still has a job.

Well like I said before agree to disagree.. You keep your football forum expert opinion and I'll trust my eyes and have patience with a young player before I form mine.. Okay..

 

Ps.. I love all the physical breakdowns on this board..

This person doesn't have the latter movements and foot quickness..

Or 

This player isn't big or strong enough to play DE.. 

Lol

Edited by WOW!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Well like I said before agree to disagree.. You keep your football forum expert opinion and I'll trust my eyes and have patience with a young player before I form mine.. Okay..

 

Ps.. I love all the physical breakdowns on this board..

This person doesn't have the latter movements and foot quickness..

Or 

This player isn't big or strong enough to play DE.. 

Lol

Ok. I’ll keep it to message board analysis.

Dur, that Little dude sure seems to fall on his ass a lot when backing up and seems to reach and flail to the ground when fast guys get by him.

By the way, what do your eyes tell you when LBers knock him back on his ass or he falls forward trying to reach for someone who already got by him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stbugs said:

Ok. I’ll keep it to message board analysis.

Dur, that Little dude sure seems to fall on his ass a lot when backing up and seems to reach and flail to the ground when fast guys get by him.

By the way, what do your eyes tell you when LBers knock him back on his ass or he falls forward trying to reach for someone who already got by him?

He needs more then 7 games of real football games experience to help that...

I've also seen pro bowl LT get knocked on their asses by LBers as well.. So I don't expect a 2nd year player in Little's situation to be immune from it... 

But again that's just my normal football fan opinion.. Not a experts opinion like yours is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

OP acts like we haven’t spent stupid money on o-line or draft picks. 
 

out two tackles are starting caliber and our center is top 10 in the league. Reed is atrocious and Daley is still undetermined. It’s going to happen, just takes time.

No, I said they haven’t done anything effective. Why would I give them credit for failing?

 

4 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

I heard franchise level LT and C are on sale at target if we hurry.

You’re right. The FO just needs more time. 6 years is a little hasty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


2 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Agree to disagree.. Teddy had time to let deep ball route develop.. We got some solid running plays against a defense with 4 to 5 pro bowler on it.. We punted once or twice during the game.. Gave up 1 sack.. Yeah I'll go with my opinion..

You do realize that when TB had time yesterday we have 5 olineman blocking a 3 man rush?

Which I agree is when they seem to excel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, onmyown said:

No, I said they haven’t done anything effective. Why would I give them credit for failing?

How can you state that this coaching staff is failing? It’s week 8, and we have a top 10 offense and even though it doesn’t seem like visually (we have a top 15 online). 
 

we had 60% roster turnover. Let Rhule fill the holes before stating he has failed us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, onmyown said:

No, I said they haven’t done anything effective. Why would I give them credit for failing?

 

You’re right. The FO just needs more time. 6 years is a little hasty.

Every year we have people bitch about the OL. Every year the FO drafts some OL, brings in FA, and signs people off other PS. It's not like they aren't doing anything. Good OL are hard to find and when you have one you don't let them go. Every team's fans bitch about their OL. There just aren't franchise LTs laying around at Walmart waiting to be picked up. Show us your list of people we go get right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, onmyown said:

You do realize that when TB had time yesterday we have 5 olineman blocking a 3 man rush?

Which I agree is when they seem to excel.

 

The 1st 2 Panthers plays of the highlight was a 5 person rush and a blitz.. Teddy had time to dance and wait for Samuels long crossing route to develop ...  The 3 man rush thing happened but they also gave him time on blitz and 5 man rushing..

We punted once and gave  up 1 sack on a 3rd and long play.. 

That's not bad oline play in my opinion..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...