Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
AceBoogie

All of you were right about Cam

cam is streaky. he's looked bad but i'm not convinced it's over

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, pantherj said:

So you think we're drafting a QB in the upcoming draft, and we're not taking Teddy seriously no matter what he does this season (within reason) and next?

I think if there's a guy on the board who we view as a legit franchise QB we draft him. No, I don't think that we draft a QB no matter what.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I think if there's a guy on the board who we view as a legit franchise QB we draft him. No, I don't think that we draft a QB no matter what.

Right now I think this is what happens.  I do think that could change though, if Teddy picks his play up. IMO, he played a great game today overall. 

12 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

He missed Byrd for the what could have been game winner last week. Missed him a few times day as well. I’ve watched every patriots snap. Yes their team is bad, but so is Cam. 

Then that means you seen the abysmal run defense, Harry running the wrong route. You’ve also seen hoyer and stid look the same if not worst. Pats roster is depleted, cam play hasn’t help but to say he’s done is an overstatement looking at that team as a whole 

Cam is done.  Has been for years. We were smart to move on and save 20 million

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

Cam’s ceiling is basically Fitzmagic right now.

He’ll bounce around the league but it’s been over since last year.

Edited by Tbe

9 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Did something happen? I only watched the Panthers today. And no I’m not being a smartass.

Cam and the pats looked like garbage, but overreaction city 

6 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

I have watched him the past two weeks and he has this weird short/tight throwing motion where he doesnt fully engage his shoulder.  I said it last week and I will say it again he looks done.

12 minutes ago, CaliPanthers said:

God bless Cam. I wish him nothing but the best in life. Wish things would have ended better for Cam in Carolina but it was a hell of a ride. Football is a brutal game. Crazy how fast things change. Cams playing style gave him a shorter window but he did shine. 

Agree with this post. 

1 minute ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Cam and the pats looked like garbage, but overreaction city 

This is a strange hill to die on.  Anyone that watched today saw he was having throwing problems and the homers that have been watching are expressing the same thoughts but you are making excuses for him.  Dude his shoulder looks done and when he runs he looks sluggish

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

Agree with this post. 

It makes me absolutely furious that they never drafted oline help for him, just big slow wideouts for some reason

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm not convinced that guy is gonna be there when we pick.

This might be another one of those years when we win just enough meaningless games to take us out of contention for a player we really need.

And no, I don't want to take a first round quarterback just to take one. If he's not one of the elite guys, don't reach for need.

• Beer 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

I have watched him the past two weeks and he has this weird short/tight throwing motion where he doesnt fully engage his shoulder.  I said it last week and I will say it again he looks done.

I think his arm is shot. Wouldn’t be surprised if there is a degenerative problem or permanent structural damage to his shoulder. 

57 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We had the best offensive and best defensive player in the league and... man, fug.

won 3 divisional titles in a row...playoffs 5 times...super bowl appearance 

short of what we wanted...but not horrific by any means

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yes of course we're not going to draft a QB less talented than Teddy at random. But can Teddy play his way to a new contract and avoid being replaced by a shinny new draft pick?