Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
AceBoogie

All of you were right about Cam

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Nah, Bio-Dome would easily win the NFC East this year.

Encino Man is the best Paula Shore movie 

Just now, Cpt slay a ho said:

Not making excuses I’m using logic, you put in a qb with a “healthy” shoulder in stid and he perform just as bad if not worst. Struggles weren’t because his shoulder 

Logic?  Damn man its obvious you didnt watch the game, he was bouncing balls.

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

I’m not looking at box scores. He’s played the worst two games I’ve ever seen him play. He’s been trending down. Every week is worse. 

I don’t know, Last years home opener Cam was pretty horrific. I’ve never been to a game with less energy in my life, fans and players. 

5 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Only because Stidham is also trash. So he’ll have a few more games this year and unless something amazing happens to close out the season I doubt he’s on a roster next year. 

tonight was the first time i've watched any of his plays that weren't on a highlight reel. he was definitely off but a ton of it seemed like timing with receivers, which is possibly just problems with learning a new system after running more or less the same thing for the past decade

i am emotionally attached to cam though so i may not be entirely objective here

• Pie 2

Let’s be honest here. Brendon Fraser’s Oscar snub in Encino Man was one of the all time screw jobs. 

• Beer 1
  • The D 1

I’m not looking at box scores. He’s played the worst two games I’ve ever seen him play. He’s been trending down. Every week is worse. 

As a pro? The atl game in 2017 was far worst. Today was his worst as a pat, they’re 2-4 in a year with the new playoff rule, it’s premature to say he’s is done, you say every week is worst like we have a bigger sample size than the last two weeks.  As long as it isn’t health related he’ll be ok

7 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Logic?  Damn man its obvious you didnt watch the game, he was bouncing balls.

Yes let me listen to the guy who doesn’t post elsewhere but in threads revolving around cam, let me listen to him about logic and watching games .....

4 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Let’s be honest here. Brendon Fraser’s Oscar snub in Encino Man was one of the all time screw jobs. 

Is now an appropriate time to discuss the monumental cinematic achievement that Jury Duty was?

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

What year is your f-150 bro?

Why does the model of his car matter or am I missing a joke?  Being serious 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Is now an appropriate time to discuss the monumental cinematic achievement that Jury Duty was?

Good Lord! What have I done?

13 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

tonight was the first time i've watched any of his plays that weren't on a highlight reel. he was definitely off but a ton of it seemed like timing with receivers, which is possibly just problems with learning a new system after running more or less the same thing for the past decade

You’re making excuses for him lol. I’ve done the same. But I’ve watched all his plays. I think the first couple of games he played well enough and even carried the offense at times. These last two games tho are as bad as you’ll see from any QB. 

13 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

As a pro? The atl game in 2017 was far worst. Today was his worst as a pat, they’re 2-4 in a year with the new playoff rule, it’s premature to say he’s is done, you say every week is worst like we have a bigger sample size than the last two weeks.  As long as it isn’t health related he’ll be ok

I’d feel better if it was health related lol. 

You’re making excuses for him lol. I’ve done the same. But I’ve watched all his plays. I think the first couple of games he played well enough and even carried the offense at times. These last two games tho are as bad as you’ll see from any QB. 

He looked as better in the second half vs. the Seahawk than he has in a long time, but damn he looked awful today. No way to sugarcoat it.

Just now, AceBoogie said:

I wouldn’t, because then you’d be right, any injuries related to his shoulder will be the nail In the coffin for him. 

17 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

I am too. He had some bad passes. That second int for example was all him.

But I've seen this Cam. It's pre vs Patriots 2013 Cam when he presses and presses. Oline is hurt or opted out. Best WR is a slot guy in Edleman. No running game. Plus he's older.

Just bad all around.

• Pie 1

I'm pretty sure it is.

The NFL sometimes has a way of chewing up and spitting out physically gifted players.

• Beer 1