Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Igo

Man I love seeing this.

Shout out to Apple and Taylor too. Earning our respect. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, electro's horse said:

that absolutely does not happen under rivera

It really doesn't. I wanted to post that but thought it may just be me misremembering. 

Honorable mention to Ed Foley for getting a few words in there too under his mask!

Foley_Ed

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

21 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

that absolutely does not happen under rivera

ron "i would've taken that shot too" rivera

• Pie 2
  • Flames 3

Quite the opposite reaction from McCarthy's team down south, not a single player said a thing when the red rocket damn near had his head taken off

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, CWalker4205 said:

Quite the opposite reaction from McCarthy's team down south, not a single player said a thing when the red rocket damn near had his head taken off

That was incredible to watch, and then he threw the team under the bus after that after. What a trainwreck they are.

14 minutes ago, CWalker4205 said:

That was just shameful. 

• Beer 2

38 minutes ago, CWalker4205 said:

That was brutal.

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Honorable mention to Ed Foley for getting a few words in there too under his mask!

Foley_Ed

He is the neighbor you never want your kids walking through his lawn. 

Edited by gakonline

Uh, early Rivera teams had plenty of fights to defend our guys. It was great. Last one we had was Torrey Smith getting into it after Cam took a headshot

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Ship said:

Uh, early Rivera teams had plenty of fights to defend our guys. It was great. Last one we had was Torrey Smith getting into it after Cam took a headshot

I remember that only because it stood out like a sore thumb. We weren't used to seeing it at all. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Ship said:

Honestly, people may disagree with this, but I think we lost that fight in our team the instant that it was known Greg Hardy wouldn't be given another chance with us. The team was pushing for him, TD especially. The guy was an absolute monster in terms of talent but was also the nasty mean streak we needed on defense and had in 2013. Never had that same nastiness again on D after he left, and I think part of it was because after the players pushed to keep him, JR and Rivera shut it down and made it clear we're going to be a nice team full of guys who wouldn't harm a fly.

Torrey Smith incident was just one player who didn't even last that long here. We haven't seen the team as a group show true toughness/meanness/nastiness since 2013.

20 minutes ago, gakonline said:

He is the neighbor you never want your kids walking through his lawn. 

Ed is the nicest guy at the bar until he punches someones lights out for cursing in front of a lady.