Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Mister

the seasons over

sorry but its the truth , we will not make the playoffs but there could be positives that come out from this season we need to play , grier and pj walker to see what we have in them , we need to bench paradis and whitehead start younger players you never know which ones the next star thats sitting on our bench . teddy is a solid qb and ill take it back he is not a franchise qb hes our version of alex smith but there is no point in starting him on a team that loses at this point our best interest is to lose out . we need a high draft pick to compete next year . im all for an over haul , this is a terrible team but for offense rhule and brady has kept us in these games despite our offensive line blowing , defense is a disgrace to this panthers logo which is known as a great defensive team . another season and another panthers let down , maybe well win a super bowl in our life times but it wont be this season . 

I never thought we had a chance at the playoffs to begin with, but I still plan to watch the rest of the season and hope for good things.

• Pie 8

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I never thought we had a chance at the playoffs to begin with, but I still plan to watch the rest of the season and hope for good things.

It’s time to hope for good things and close losses

We knew on March 24th that we were going full on rebuild. My only complaint was we weren't quite aggressive enough with it. I just hope that lack of aggression doesn't lengthen the rebuild.

• Pie 1

Don’t tell that to Dr Tepper because this is a process.  The goal is to figure out how to build long term success.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

We knew on March 24th that we were going full on rebuild. My only complaint was we weren't quite aggressive enough with it. I just hope that lack of aggression doesn't lengthen the rebuild.

I think you know a big reason why.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think you know a big reason why.

Brady's hopes of a head coaching gig this next year took a significant hit tonight. 

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Brady's hopes of a head coaching gig this next year took a significant hit tonight. 

Valid, but that's not who I mean.

There is a certain someone on staff who could benefit much more from a winning season than a rebuilding one.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Valid, but that's not who I mean.

There is a certain someone on staff who could benefit much more from a winning season than a rebuilding one.

I don't think Hurney has any shot of retaining that GM role 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't think Hurney has any shot of retaining that GM role 

I'm still of the mind that Pat Stewart takes that role, which basically means Matt Rhule becomes Emperor of all.

I'm open to other non-Hurney scenarios of course. Still would love to have Kevin Colbert in some sort of consultant capacity, but that ship may have sailed.

yeah we're done. still may be a fun team to watch down the stretch knowing it's the future 

Done or not, losing to the Falcons...sucks.

Knowing that it's a really bad Falcons team makes it that much worse.

The fact that we hung in against a better team just a few days ago doesn't make it any better.

And the prospect of next week's game? Yikes!

Just a few weeks ago, we got the Falcons coach fired. Maybe it would have been better if we hadn't.

40 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

It’s time to hope for good things and close losses

Gonna sting for sure, but probably in our best interest. See players develop, get rookies more rep time, and start to analyze the roster for next year. 

69 million in dead cap out of a 208 cap

youngest D in the NFL

we were always a few years away 

• Pie 1

Yea it's over and it's mostly because the lack of clutch performers on offense...we could have only 1 loss if anyone on O had the clutch gene...no one active does so here we sit. Still like the future prospects it just shows why they drafted all defense fug man image if they didn't lol. Probably gonna have to do that again after we get our QB.

This is the weakness of Tepper's dumb ***** plan to buy time. Whether the season's good or bad, our "5 year plan" mean the next 2-3 are irrelevant. You can't enjoy anything.