Carolina Huddle

Sign in to follow this  
Proudiddy

Latest ESPN Mock

Yep. Just saw it. It's his. Oh well. Ball it is. 

1. MIN - Anthony Edwards, G, Georgia
2. GSW - James Wiseman, C, Memphis
3. CHA - LaMelo Ball, G, USA
4. CHI - Deni Avdija, F, Israel
5. CLE - Obi Toppin, F, Dayton
6. ATL - Onyeka Okongwu, C, USC
7. DET - Patrick Williams, F, Florida State
8. NYK - Tyrese Haliburton, G, Iowa State
9. WAS - Isaac Okoro, F, Auburn
10. PHX - Kira Lewis, G, Alabama
11. SAS - Devin Vassell, G, Florida State
12. SAC - Killian Hayes, G, France
13. NO - Saddiq Bey, F, Villanova
14. BOS - Tyrese Maxey, G, Kentucky
15. ORL - RJ Hampton, G, USA

1 minute ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Was it Jonathan Giovany's? Last week he had Ball going number 1. 

Not sure.  I asummed it was the same between he and Schmitz (sp?), as they were both from DX.  But it was Schmitz on for the segment.

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Not sure.  I asummed it was the same between he and Schmitz (sp?), as they were both from DX.  But it was Schmitz on for the segment.

I posted above this one. It's his. That's usually how it goes, guy knows his poo. So, it's Ball. Is, what it is. 

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

And now this...1193108169_Screenshot_20201116-140313_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.1c3b82a722a92f6d69e7d19e7972c91d.jpg

I hate this team. 

15 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

And now this...1193108169_Screenshot_20201116-140313_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.1c3b82a722a92f6d69e7d19e7972c91d.jpg

MJ just can't stand the thought of being ass. I would trade for him, but he better not include any semblance of some young-solid players. Houston looks to be rebuilding. 

2 minutes ago, TikTOK said:

I hate this team. 

If this was 5 years ago, that is incredibly exciting.  Now?  It SUCKS.  I could see how it could go right, but I can see a lot more ways it could go wrong, and I see the negative side as being much more likely.  I just don't understand waiting under the albatross that is Batum's contract, getting to the end of it, being less than a year away from it coming off the books, and you trade for a 33 year old who is extremely inefficient, a bad shooter, and with 3 more years left on a ridiculous contract.  And if we get him, say goodbye to the development of any of our young guys.  I don't get it.

If its any consolation, they're saying #3 will not be offered in any package for him, so it's clear Houston has no leverage.

• Pie 1

36 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

If they take back Batum, Rozier and no first rounders are included I am fine with this.  Lots of salary but we are in a decent spot cap wise after this season.

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

If this was 5 years ago, that is incredibly exciting.  Now?  It SUCKS.  I could see how it could go right, but I can see a lot more ways it could go wrong, and I see the negative side as being much more likely.  I just don't understand waiting under the albatross that is Batum's contract, getting to the end of it, being less than a year away from it coming off the books, and you trade for a 33 year old who is extremely inefficient, a bad shooter, and with 3 more years left on a ridiculous contract.  And if we get him, say goodbye to the development of any of our young guys.  I don't get it.

If its any consolation, they're saying #3 will not be offered in any package for him, so it's clear Houston has no leverage.

Jordan never cared about building a winning team or culture. He cares about how many seats in the arena he could fill up.

I rather go to 20 homes games to see a rookie Cade Cunningham than 10 to see an old Russell Westbrook chunking 40 shots a game. 

• Pie 2

29 minutes ago, TikTOK said:

Jordan never cared about building a winning team or culture. He cares about how many seats in the arena he could fill up.

I don't believe this.   He was insanely wealthy before buying this franchise.    Also there is revenue sharing in the NBA.    Jordan wants to be a successful owner but he just isn't good at it.    But I don't believe he doesn't want to win, that's all Jordan cares about, that is his whole life is winning.    However, it sounds like his ego puts him in situations where he ignores experts.

• Beer 1

45 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

I don't believe this.   He was insanely wealthy before buying this franchise.    Also there is revenue sharing in the NBA.    Jordan wants to be a successful owner but he just isn't good at it.    But I don't believe he doesn't want to win, that's all Jordan cares about, that is his whole life is winning.    However, it sounds like his ego puts him in situations where he ignores experts.

He doesn’t. He proves it time after time. If he does then he should be smart and tank for Cade Cunningham next year. Rather have a young elite potential PG of the future than a soon to be 33 yo PG who has never been able to win playing with other elite players. The 76ers showed all the small market teams the process to build a winning team with elite players. Small market teams will have to build through the draft. Jordan has never been able to stick to a rebuilding plan. Every time he’s close to the plan,  a makes a trade for some old soon to be forgotten veteran.