Carolina Huddle

top dawg

Brees has broken ribs, collapsed lung

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

He had a vest on pre-game which tells me he was on some serious painkillers to begin with. If you saw the shot of Payton, presumably the doctor and Brees it was pretty clear the med staff said no fugging way he's going back in.

I didn’t see that but I can definitely see him wanting to play and trying to downplay how bad it was. 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yikes. Can't stand Brees as our rival, but damn I don't wish that on anyone. No wonder he told Payton he couldn't go. The guy was practically dying.

Don't be shocked if Payton fixes Jameis' turnover issues. If he does, that's gonna suck. Talent isn't Winston's issue. Turnovers are.

I think IQ is though. 

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

I think IQ is though. 

He scored a 27 on the Wonderlic. Brees scored a 28. So did Peyton Manning. Cam scored a 21. Teddy scored a 20.

• Pie 3

Hate it for Brees...can’t remember the last time we beat that guy

This is what happens when you try to play until you are 50. 

• Beer 1

47 minutes ago, CPsinceDay1 said:

If Winston and Hill prove not to be the guy to replace Brees long term, do the saints offer us a 3rd round draft pick for Teddy?

This

4 hours ago, Cam's New Arm said:

I wish he tore his shoulder so he could finish his taints career how it started.

jk, jk

You sound like a very classy guy.   I would love to have a beer with you. 

Isaiah 5:20

• Pie 1

48 minutes ago, Green-Ghost said:

You sound like a very classy guy.   I would love to have a beer with you. 

Isaiah 5:20

it was a joke

abraham lincoln 4:20

Edited by raz
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He scored a 27 on the Wonderlic. Brees scored a 28. So did Peyton Manning. Cam scored a 21. Teddy scored a 20.

And Ryan Fitzpatrick scored a 48. Your point is extremely flawed when it comes to football IQ. Winston is a terrible QB and will be a terrible QB because what's wrong with him isn't physical or mechanical. 

7 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

They are expecting him back in three weeks.  

That's the most optimistic timetable, but more realistic is the playoffs. Depending upon the probability of him being reinjured and pain threshold, it could be longer.

7 hours ago, TheProcess said:

Do they trust Jameis?  

I think they need a familiar face that knows the system. Teddy for their 1st.....lol

Would never happen but man if Jameis tanks this week, would be awesome if we could send Teddy there for a high pick. Get our QB with 1st round then an OL starter for the Teddy pick. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, jb2288 said:

Would never happen but man if Jameis tanks this week, would be awesome if we could send Teddy there for a high pick. Get our QB with 1st round then an OL starter for the Teddy pick. 

Well since the trading deadline has passed we'd have to waive TB and hope N.O. picks him up.

Word I heard last night was NBC has already reached out to him about working for the network so I believe this is it for Brees and New Orleans. 

2021 they'll be hating life.   There would be no need to bring TB back to N.O.  Their rebuilding process will be worse than ours. 

the taints intentionally injured opposing quarterbacks, and Brees supported it. fug him, and fug the taints.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1