Carolina Huddle

electro's horse

That's probably it for Greg Olsen

55 minutes ago, Zod said:

I'm shocked he lasted this far into the season. Was absolutely worth it for him to cash in several more million for 11 games. Look forward to his broadcasting career and Panthers retirement. 

yeah it's like ryan kalil

go get that bread, son

1 hour ago, Zod said:

I'm shocked he lasted this far into the season. Was absolutely worth it for him to cash in several more million for 11 games. Look forward to his broadcasting career and Panthers retirement. 

Would pie but need more pie. I have a feeling he's going to try for one more season though somewhere... oh greg.

1 hour ago, philit99 said:

I read somewhere when Olsen requested his release, that he wanted to keep his family here. Can anyone confirm or deny? Was the home up for sale this year?

Greg sold his house in August.  While he talked nice about Charlotte while here, he hauled ass and sold the home he just finished building a couple years ago as soon as he left.  I am sure he is planning a final move to LA, MIA or NYC to pursue his broadcasting career.     

Strangely, isn't rupturing it better than a tear/injury?

Hopefully Seattle can snag him a ring on the way out, that defense doesn't look to be able, but we shall see.

hes hellbent on coming back, some just dont want to believe reality. That drive keeps them in the game ran by young players, its impossible to turn that mindset off. Hes been running in wet sand since 2016, hes wife coudnt get though either I bet. 

Dave got plenty wrong, but wanting to cut ties with Greg in 2017 would have been the best move for the panthers franchise.