Carolina Huddle

trueblue

ESPN Story: YGM associated with some unfortunate stuff at PSU

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30349666/former-penn-state-football-player-says-coach-told-not-report-physical-fight-police

Humphries, who transferred to Cal last year, has alleged sexual harassment by Parsons, defensive tackle Damion Barber and defensive lineman Yetur Gross-Matos, the report shows. Humphries repeated those allegations in a January lawsuit that names Barber, Franklin and the school as defendants.

For the record, Gross-Matos is only briefly mentioned in the story and isn't named in the lawsuit.

Still, not the sort of thing you really want to hear. Neither Penn State nor the Panthers needs this kind of publicity given...historical events.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1

The Yetur stuff was already reported awhile ago and it mostly hazing allegations but I believe the investigation found that Yetur really didn’t have anything to do with it.

https://apnews.com/article/99b35a55ebdbb13aef4391aaee4fadb5

This has been going on well over a year. Check the date on the AP article.

Edited by Panthercougar68
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Not sure why no one has mentioned it, but to me Yetur seems kind of gay. Which I don’t have a problem with but it is what it is. 

• Pie 1
  • The D 2
  • Poo 1

Those two players who described Barber's behavior to investigators said they did not see Gross-Matos or Parsons touch teammates inappropriately, according to the draft report

In August 2019, Gross-Matos took a polygraph test requested by his lawyer and administered by an independent examiner to rebut allegations that he had unwanted sexual contact with Humphries inside the locker room, according to an attachment included in the report. Gross-Matos denied any type of sexual conduct with Humphries, and the polygraph examiner noted that there was "No Deception Indicated."

Probably nothing major for our guy, but definitely more problems for Penn State.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II

20 minutes ago, TikTOK said:

Not sure why no one has mentioned it, but to me Yetur seems kind of gay. Which I don’t have a problem with but it is what it is. 

Spot on

22 minutes ago, TikTOK said:

90061981-33F3-469E-BBAF-877E62D5A5B2.gif

• Pie 2

Makes the thought of drafting Micah Parsons even less appealing. Seems like YGM wasn't involved to the extent that Parsons and Barber were but the judgment there is still not great. Makes me hope more than ever that we're building a locker room of smart, mature guys who won't go along with anything like what's alleged here.

1 hour ago, TikTOK said:

idiot you're dumb GIF by cerecdoctors

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 3
  • Poo 1

I mean sheesh, are you even really friends if you don't place your genitalia in each others' faces and engage in towel-only wrestling matches?

• The D 3

2 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Please explain.

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Spot on

1 hour ago, arbnranger said:

90061981-33F3-469E-BBAF-877E62D5A5B2.gif

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

idiot you're dumb GIF by cerecdoctors

Here are some of his interviews. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 3