Carolina Huddle

Jeremy Igo

Let us all come together...

I don't buy it. Hill will "start" and take the first snap, but I would bet money on Winston attempting more passes. May be the first actual 2 QB system we'll ever see used for a game though... Hope it blows up in their face badly.

• Pie 3

The Athletic is reporting that Hill has taken the vast majority of the starter snaps in practice this week, so yeah it looks like he's starting.

Guess we'll see whether Payton's belief in him pays off.

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

I don't buy it. Hill will "start" and take the first snap, but I would bet money on Winston attempting more passes. May be the first actual 2 QB system we'll ever see used for a game though... Hope it blows up in their face badly.

Yep. That's what I'm expecting. Payton trying to sucker the Falcons into preparing to face a straight up wildcat attack.

• Beer 1

I don't recall ever seeing him throw a pass.  If he's running with the first team he's gotta throw sooner or later.

Hope Atl pulls the upset.  I want them behind us in the draft. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Hoping Hill struggles big time, Payton gets mad, puts Jameis in, and he throws 2 picks with one being a pick 6. Falcons with the upset!

Edited by TheProcess
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I don't recall ever seeing him throw a pass.  If he's running with the first team he's gotta throw sooner or later.

Hope Atl pulls the upset.  I want them behind us in the draft. 

He's thrown 18 total passes his entire career.

Jameis coupd make 2 million in incentive money if he kept starting. Lol

This is good. We obviously want the falcons to win. We know Winston sucks overall, but he’s always been capable of a good game every now and then.

• Beer 1

Winston will never start for another team as long as the possibility of this occurring again exists:

• Pie 1

i hate that little fuger more than anyone in the league 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Taysom Hill is a faster The Golden Calf of Bristol, nothing more or less IMO, only caveat is Payton as the play-caller perhaps providing a better opportunity. The hype on him has to stop...dudes like 30 and treated like some UDFA wonder kid no one believed in that's arrived and taken the league by storm. 

A guy runs QB Power 3-6 times a game, and maybe a pass every 2nd or 3rd game, and makes more than Cam...who is starting for the Patriots, bahahahahaha!

This the NFL. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Payton is an ego maniac and is out the prove he’s the smartest guy in the room. I can honestly see Hill have a monster game vs the falcons D, Payton is that good of a play caller

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yep. That's what I'm expecting. Payton trying to sucker the Falcons into preparing to face a straight up wildcat attack.

Florio's been pushing that idea but seems to now be acknowledging that it's a legitimate start for Hill and there might not be any "job sharing".

Schefter had this...

Guess we'll see.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Florio's been pushing that idea but seems to now be acknowledging that it's a legitimate start for Hill and there might not be any "job sharing".

Schefter had this...

Guess we'll see.

Yep, we'll see. Payton could be using the next few games as the test run on whether or not his mad scientist experiment can actually work as a legit starting QB rather than a part-time gimmick. If that's the case, I guess he couldn't fix Jameis.