Jump to content
Carolina Huddle

TLGPanthersFan

Joe Brady, “I believe Teddy is a Franchise QB.”

Recommended Posts



1) Not everyone defines franchise QB the same way.

2) Without hearing his actual wording, I'm not going to worry a ton about it.

3) Coaches talk up players all the time.

4) We know he's high on him.  Doesn't mean a ton.

  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Don’t use quotation marks if you’re “paraphrasing”. That’s not how those work.

Just so you feel better I went and got the exact quote and removed word paraphrasing. Feel better now Grammar Nazi?

  • Pie 3
  • Beer 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


If this comment is a clear reflection of how the coaches view Teddy, then losing out could result in a nice trade down involving a team desperate for a QB. Interesting development.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

4) We know he's high on him.  Doesn't mean a ton.

So you're saying Brady is "high on him" but simultaneously it "doesn't mean a ton"?

Those seem to be mutually exclusive conditions.

Brady intends to coach for a long time in the NFL -- one would think he would parse his words carefully lest he be cast into the same dumpster as Lane Kiffin...

Edited by SizzleBuzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

So you're saying Brady is "high on him" but simultaneously it "doesn't mean a ton"?

Those seem to be mutually exclusive conditions.

Brady intends to coach for a long time in the NFL -- one would think he would parse his words carefully lest he be cast into the same dumpster as Lane Kiffin...

It doesn't mean a ton to what the franchise does past Teddy's current contract, no.  Our OC is high on him - that's probably why he got signed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

It doesn't mean a ton to what the franchise does past Teddy's current contract, no.  Our OC is high on him - that's probably why he got signed.

So the hottest OC in the league publicly states his QB is the "franchise" and it's just a 1-year thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smart move. It makes it so we don’t appear desperate to draft one next year. Also it helps Teddy’s confidence. 

  • Pie 3
  • Beer 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, SizzleBuzz said:

So the hottest OC in the league publicly states his QB is the "franchise" and it's just a 1-year thing?

Hottest OC in the league?  Let's be real.  This offense is nowhere near that good.

Also, it is clearly a 2 year thing - not a 1 year thing.

  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt Rhule also said he thought Whitehead played well last Sunday.

 

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TikTOK said:

Fire his ass. He should go back and be a college OC if he really believe that $hit.

Lemme think about it :thinking:

 

 

 

No.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 5
  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...