• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Not many things are off limits...

Oh Wow...I was wondering what specifically happened. I missed out...:(

The reason I am participating in this discussion is because I made a broad comment about LT and that Steelers QB dude whose name I cannot spell. I did not feel that was off limits. So, just as you are, I am now inquiring to find out just what everyone is pissed off about.

It must have been a lot of bad poo after my post because I've seen way worse threads. If we want to talk about keeping daughters/girls/children off limits, then I must reiterate that there were a fair amount of people in the LT thread disrespecting the girl involved in that incident. Where was everyone then?

The post was pointless. Threads like that one make our forum look retarded and should be closed on spot.

Yeah they are just like posters with pics of themselves leaning up against there Infiniti G35 Coupe acting all cool and poo

Just kidding dude. but you tee'd it up, I just took a swing :)

Nobody has the right to make a mockery of any beliefs, race, or customs unless of course that belief and/or custom is being pushed upon them. Just freely mocking them without being provoked isn't right and you just make yourself look like a prick in the end. Some people say keep your religious beliefs to yourself. Well, that's a two way street as well. Keep the intolerance to yourself also.

Some people say keep your religious beliefs to yourself. Well, that's a two way street as well. Keep the intolerance to yourself also.

This thread is getting way too serious (already is).

Is the proposal now that we don't even mention religion or intolerance of it? So, no more jokes? What else is off limits? There is a line where a joke crosses into an insult and as long as people stay on the right side of that line, what is the problem?

I made some jokes about religion in the thread as well as my joke about LT/Roethlisberger.

I forgot my first comment about religion, but it was fairly benign. My second joke was "Isn't church a little oudated?". My final was along the lines of "Kasay better watch out" followed by something implicating LT/Roethlisberger.

I apologize if any of my posts offended anyone.

This thread is getting way too serious (already is).

Is the proposal now that we don't even mention religion or intolerance of it? So, no more jokes? What else is off limits? There is a line where a joke crosses into an insult and as long as people stay on the right side of that line, what is the problem?

I made some jokes about religion in the thread as well as my joke about LT/Roethlisberger.

I forgot my first comment about religion, but it was fairly benign. My second joke was "Isn't church a little oudated?". My final was along the lines of "Kasay better watch out" followed by something implicating LT/Roethlisberger.

I apologize if any of my posts offended anyone.

joke theif! i made an lt/big ben joke!

actually..no, i didn't. (if people are getting b&s)

joke theif! i made an lt/big ben joke!

actually..no, i didn't. (if people are getting b&s)

I just felt the need to explain my part in the thread; not saying that my jokes were creative or funny. :willy_nilly:

you paint on a canvas. you paint FROM the pallette.

Semantics... I know what I meant, while you think you know what I meant...

Some people put the entire color spectrum onto their palettes... Some stick to only a select few colors...

If you're OK'ing the mockery (judgment of... , discrimination against... , etc.) of someone that has differing values from yourself, are you also advocating that same treatment of someone with different skin color?

Values are chosen, skin color is not...

this is the basis of bigotry. just because someone is different than "ME" its ok for "me" to put them down to make myself feel better. if i mock you b/c you look different, should you just be prepared to accept it?

Uhh, genetics are not choices... Mock me all you want to though, because I don't care...

and, i'm having a hard time figuring out how one "brings bigotry on themselves"

By making stupid illogical choices...

Where did I say I was a bigot, btw? I didn't even get involved in that thread really...

I love this quote, as it is so fuging true.

Judging or discriminating against someone for different values or beliefs isn't even comparable to judging or discriminating against skin color.

To even correlate the two is showing you are now in defense mode, creating moot points trying to pass them off as significance.

You may as well just come out and admit you're okay with bigotry as long as it's against religious people. You've as much as said it, and Rodeo has signed on ro that notion plenty.

All people are bigots in some form, so I would rather be okay with it and know that nobody is perfect instead of being overly offend-able...

For me, it doesn't matter how much someone differs from me. NOBODY'S children are fair game. NOBODY'S!

Agreed, and I didn't advocate that... I pointed out that it was a dumb thread and people should expect dumb responses...

Being willing to allow for someone's children to be assailed just because that person has differing beliefs from you says some pretty crappy things about a person's character :nonod:

lol... I don't care what anyone thinks of me, and nobody else should care what anyone thinks of them... boohoo...

Samething can be said about those that choose not to have any. So those people being mocked because of not having any should just accept it and be fine with it. And accept it if someone presses their beliefs on them or openly expresses them. According to the logic.

Some people put the entire color spectrum onto their palettes... Some stick to only a select few colors...

I like this Palette.

pallette-nude-paul-herman.jpg

I was probably involved most if it and what SLJ is saying is spot on to everything that happened. I didn't think it was that bad, in fact this thread is probably worse. Not that this thread doesn't already lay it out for you but my perspective: the op posted about his daughter singing and being good. Third or so post: someone said glad to see him in a church instead of a bathroom wit a girl. Then my post soon after was "funny cause I have sex in the bathrooms at church" then there are derogatory (nothing to do with little girls) comments by Fiz and I that have something to do with how religious girls are sex freaks and while Fiz got into anal sex details I was like yea catholic girls are crazy freaks then some laughed and said nah thats just a myth and I was like not for me. Oh there were also a few disturbing pictures after the anal/derogatory comments.

That was about it really. I hope this post was ok since "not a lot of things are off limits".

but now every can sleep soundly, the original thread is far from 'epic', unless you mean epic drama.

I found it all funny though and very entertaining, even this thread :D.

Summary/Reason for closing:

No, I'm not actually... I am saying that the people HERE on CAROLINAHUDDLE.COM brought the bigotry on themselves in this instance, because nobody cares that John Kasay's daughter sang in a church, and to make a whole thread about it was stupid... Whoop ti effing doo...

John Kasay is a person just like you and I, and I don't think even he would have wanted someone starting a thread about what his daughter was doing and where she was doing it...

...and people wonder why athletes often live secluded lives...

They can't even take their kids to church without some wannabe paparazzi making a story about it on the interwebz...

/thread.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    FightingScot

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts