• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Husker

Conference Realignment

If this happens Nebraska will own the Big 10. Currently, the Big 10 is full of mediocre or worse teams, and of course the always overrated Ohio State Buckeyes.

If this happens Nebraska will own the Big 10. Currently, the Big 10 is full of mediocre or worse teams, and of course the always overrated Ohio State Buckeyes.

There is no reason for us not to make this move. Texas has a stranglehold on the Big 12. We make more $ with this scenario, and we're not left in the aftermath of the soon-to-be-defunct Big 12, clamoring to find a new home.

There is no reason for us not to make this move. Texas has a stranglehold on the Big 12. We make more $ with this scenario, and we're not left in the aftermath of the soon-to-be-defunct Big 12, clamoring to find a new home.

Definitely. With the defense that Nebraska plays there would be no reason they wouldn't be among the FBS leaders in total defense. Nebraska needs to make this move, and will instantly be thrust back into national championship hope each year.

Definitely. With the defense that Nebraska plays there would be no reason they wouldn't be among the FBS leaders in total defense. Nebraska needs to make this move, and will instantly be thrust back into national championship hope each year.

Thats my thinking as well... even if it is not deserved, the media will start talking about the big ten as the best conference... ND (All ready super over hyped) OSU, Penn St. Michigan (we will rebound with or without RR) and Nebraska.... not too mention the wisconsin and iowa teams.... Then Missouri, rutgers, Illinois, Mich St gives you those mediocre teams that could have a good run in any given season.....

Nebraska's style of play would be perfect in the conference, and I believe it would lead to some great conference rivalries.

I think the Big 12 better do whatever they can to convince them to stay, because if this happens and other conferences starts to power up and texas leaves the big 12 could be dead.

I'd laugh my ass off if the SEC took TCU just to keep the Big 12 from getting them. TCU would fit better in the SEC anyway, they're actually good.

lol if you think TCU is going to any BCS conference, especially the SEC.

lol if you think TCU is going to any BCS conference, especially the SEC.

"I'd laugh my ass off if..." =/= "I really think that..."

I'd laugh my ass off if the SEC took TCU just to keep the Big 12 from getting them. TCU would fit better in the SEC anyway, they're actually good.

They are a good team, and they thrive on defense. They would fit right in. I don't see it happening at all though. They have a great gig as it is. If they can keep recruiting they can essentially have a 1-loss or better record every season, with scheduling some decent out of conference opponents. It'd be nice to have them in the SEC though.

The SEC is going to get Texas and Texas A&M if this expansion happens...book it. If they go for 16 teams, I see the SEC trying to pick up Miami and Florida State. I even read an article yesterday suggesting that Texas, Texas A&M, and even Oklahoma and Nebraska could be SEC options. Guess we'll see.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    leoslayer

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts