• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TampaBayFury

Mike Williams Is Prepared To Have A Field Day

And the facts are in..... Tampa Bay, Florida has the highest concentration of crack addicts and psychos. Lets talk Monday Fukaneers.

How do I have neg points yet this guy is allowed to stereotype the people of Tampa as Crack addicts and psychos, and then refer to us as the Fukaneers?

How do I have neg points yet this guy is allowed to stereotype the people of Tampa as Crack addicts and psychos, and then refer to us as the Fukaneers?

You are just lucky is my guess????:D

lol 2 of his receptions were 0 yards quick passes out to the flat that never had a chance. He was wide open for the gw td and freeman over threw him by about 12 yards. He was open 50 yards downfield and Shelden Brown was able to catch up to the ball because Freeman underthrew him by about 5-6 yards. He also caught a ball 15 yards downfield and ran backwards about 3 yards for some reason. He looked really good.

So you are saying that Mike Williams DID look better than a 6 yd per catch average but that Freeman looked like poo?

So you are saying that Mike Williams DID look better than a 6 yd per catch average but that Freeman looked like poo?

Freeman was inconsistent. I was impressed with his ability to move around in the pocket and avoid pressure, while keeping his eyes down field. His passing still leaves something to desire, but you do see him making some great throws (30 yard pass to Williams vs Miami, 33 yard td to Spurlock vs Cle.). I wouldn't say he looked like poo though.

Freeman was inconsistent. I was impressed with his ability to move around in the pocket and avoid pressure, while keeping his eyes down field. His passing still leaves something to desire, but you do see him making some great throws (30 yard pass to Williams vs Miami, 33 yard td to Spurlock vs Cle.). I wouldn't say he looked like poo though.

Interpretation of that is that Freeman sucked but did a good job running for his life and even got off a throw or two. Thanks for the update. LOL

That is Freeman's biggest problem and a major concern of mine with Moore, accuracy. You can't teach it, you either got it or you don't.

Lmao at the OP. Thanks guy I got a good laugh out of this. So apparent as long as you put no smack in your post you can talk all the ish you want. I think we have a new running joke guys, who's with me?

The Bucs are adding some nice young talent, but are still a ways from being a decent team.

Hell, it is kind of hard not to add good young talent when you are constantly drafting in the Top 3.

As long as your name isn't Al Davis.

Well considering if people want to bring Freeman into the mix, why don't you just compare him to Matt Moore... Freeman still played pretty well and gives any NFL team a better shot to win than somebody like Matt Moore to be honest.

I'm just pumped to know that Moore will start, likely have 2-3 turnovers again this week in route to being thrown on the bench (where he belongs might I add)... and Tampa walks away with a win, while playing stingy defense and connecting on some quick strikes against the Panthers cheddar cheese secondary.

Honestly, the Panthers might have a top 3 worst pass D in the entire NFL. You made no real move to fix your DT spot after Kemo was released, thinking Everette Brown and a rotation of DEs will make up for Julius Peppers on the pass rush...

Give Freeman the ball as much as he had it in the last meeting, with an improved D to beat on your O and have Freeman burn clock and play efficient football and it's no question the Bucs beat the Panthers by atleast 10.

Mike Williams is going in contention for another possible ROTW award... let's find out.

Well considering if people want to bring Freeman into the mix, why don't you just compare him to Matt Moore... Freeman still played pretty well and gives any NFL team a better shot to win than somebody like Matt Moore to be honest.

I'm just pumped to know that Moore will start, likely have 2-3 turnovers again this week in route to being thrown on the bench (where he belongs might I add)... and Tampa walks away with a win, while playing stingy defense and connecting on some quick strikes against the Panthers cheddar cheese secondary.

Honestly, the Panthers might have a top 3 worst pass D in the entire NFL. You made no real move to fix your DT spot after Kemo was released, thinking Everette Brown and a rotation of DEs will make up for Julius Peppers on the pass rush...

Give Freeman the ball as much as he had it in the last meeting, with an improved D to beat on your O and have Freeman burn clock and play efficient football and it's no question the Bucs beat the Panthers by atleast 10.

Mike Williams is going in contention for another possible ROTW award... let's find out.

You played the f**kING BROWNS.....what is so hard for Bucs fans to understand this.

The fuging BROWNS with the turnover machine formerly known as Delhomme running the show....and still allowed him to throw for almost 300 yards.

The lowly fuging BROWNS that still managed 5.1 yds rushing against your shitty DLine.

Yes, the BROWNS...the lowly f**king BROWNS. The only franchise that can give the Bucs a run for long-term futility.

That is all.....

imager.php?id=1108984