• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

For the love of god, can we see Barnidge at WR just once now???

He can't be worse than Jarrett that's for sure. Maybe he'll be good for more than taking 10 seconds to run 15 yards or running three yard routes on third and ten with zero YAC potential.

is Barnidge in the Fox Doghouse? Maybe we'll get to see him in a couple years. Or next year, when we get a coach... hopefully one that knows tight ends can be used in ways other than extra linemen.

fox just doesn't like him. he's holding him back. we just need to cut him or trade him.ha ha

fox just doesn't like him. he's holding him back. we just need to cut him or trade him.ha ha

no no no. Players hold Fox back, not the other way around.

Or something...

There are some players I have felt that way about, but I think most of our poor performers who have been let go have proven they just sucked in recent years. (not counting FAs or trades, because those are a bit different situations).

Hell last season I felt like every time Barnidge he was targeted he snagged the ball and a couple times I was impressed with his athleticism and speed in the open field. Once Fox is out of town (if) we will see him emerge as a legitimate threat me thinks.

But, but, but he's a tight end so he has to sit on the bench behind King and Rosario no matter how talented he is....

You and your radical thinking, sheesh!

would like to see the panthers play rosario & barnidge more, both can do more than king, they both block decent, run good routes and can stretch the d a little bit. really we only need two te's on sunday period

Well, Looks like Randy Moss is going to be traded for a 3rd round draft pick, maybe somthing else i don't know. Why don't we just cockblock the vikings and sign him??

EDIT: You heard it here first, Randy Moss traded to the vikings for a 3rd round pick.

I blame Dockery

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TwentyAteThree

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts