Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TheNewRegimeisHERE

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Im done with this thread. Ive pointed out a dozen reasons why cam isnt coming back. Listen or dont, i dont care. Bump thos thread nexr year and eat crow. Most of yoy probably wont be here thouhh because you will follow cam to his new team. Our fan base will be better for it. We are rebudi g for the future, and that includes the qb position. Accept it.
    • What colors are those? My carolina blue and black? I want whats best for the team. You guys want to cripple the team because you are cam first fans. I bet 1/2 of these people in this thread didnt even watch the panthers before cam got here and will probably leave with him. 
    • as usual, you always calling people names and such, does it make you feel better to belittle people you disagree with ? Bull 123 is right, the report listed 17 wrong doings by the leadership of the FBI, including using the unverified (and later disproven) Steele dossier for the FISA warrant against trump, which also means they lied to the FISA court and the investigation into trump should have stopped long before Muller…  and the IG is limited to who and what he can look into, John Durham's hand isn't tied and put out a statement saying how he has access to info the IG doesnt you'll see it Wednesday when he testifies  
  • Masters of PIE !