Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panther4life

If you could have 1 NFL player from any team

To improve our winning percentage this year who would you choose?

Edit:just want to go on record with megatron as my official choice before tonight's game starts.

he's a 3-4 DE and wouldn't fit our scheme right. Suh is the way to go.

he plays whatever the Ravens need him to play

he is as strong and as explosive as Suh. I guess saying "not even close" was wrong because Suh could be a good option, but thinking Ngata couldn't play on our d-line is wrong.

he's a 3-4 DE and wouldn't fit our scheme right. Suh is the way to go.

most 3-4 DE's, especially one that's 330 pounds, can translate to 4-3 DT with ease

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • As the Republicans dive further right it's pushing the Democrats further left in response. Right now, we're in the midst of a full on political dumb-off. As society matures in the internet age, I expect things will moderate in the long run but I don't know how long it'll take us to get there.
    • At this point I rather tepper be involved in the football decisions over the people currently responsible for football decisions.
    • i’m rly not impressed by the argument that just bc he has a job means that everybody can just take unlimited shots every time the giants announce a draft pick or trade or free agent signing or <insert personnel transaction here> and don’t pretend that it’s justified just bc it’s a football discussion board bc it p much does nothing but foster a lower level of dialogue, and all you see is the same banal comments about “gettleman’s ego” and cheapness, and comeuppance. we don’t need to discuss every thing the giants do and how it’s going to be terrible just to make ourselves feel better while the offseason slowly melts away like a glacier before the 1900s. i thought of it as an inkling but now i’m rly starting to see the clarity that it very likely is just a matter of a bunch of insecure posters periodically affirming that it was a good idea that we went back to the guy whose mess gettleman spent years cleaning up. don’t want any thought dispute going on up there in the old brain case i guess.