• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

The Oklahoma State/ Alabama debate

They were the ones that first suggested it several years back but others said no.

I know, but this year they actually have 2 teams in the NCG instead of 1 or 0.

I know, but this year they actually have 2 teams in the NCG instead of 1 or 0.

with a playoff they would still have 2 teams in the NCG. They SEC supports a playoff because they know they have the best talent and teams. Might as well prove it on the field.

with a playoff they would still have 2 teams in the NCG. They SEC supports a playoff because they know they have the best talent and teams. Might as well prove it on the field.

That's the good thing... is we will be able to see for ourselves!

perhaps but I have a sneaking suspicion you won't hear much out of them in the coming weeks about a push for a +1 format... maybe once the game has been played or it is too late to change anything, but not 'till then.

true, though it would be too late for them to do anything now. The BCS is a combo of big business and big government schools. Theyd need at least 2Q to get everything done.