Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

#22 Byron Mullins

This is a guy who needs the support from fans! Get that scrub Bisrmarkie Mutombo off the court!

The third year player out of Ohio State tuned up his game by playing pick up ball in an Ohio prison last summer and it's obvious!

This excellent player is at a career high in PPG with a whopping 8.8!

I didn't think someone with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome could be such a productive player in the NBA.

He so soft. Doesn't fight for rebounds or even get good positioning for that matter. And his defense needs a lot of work.

Do like that his shooting stroke and that he isn't afraid to shoot.

I dont think this was meant to be a serious post RadioKiller. MrTouchdown is turning to "fanaticism/trolling" since he's powerless when it comes to the Bobcats. He says he wont support us, but most of his posts on the Huddle are in this forum. I dont too much care for Nascar and Im not very knowledgeable about it, and have never posted in their forums. Wish others would apply the same logic.

I just wish Oakley would be healthy and coach again. I feel like Mullen's is still young enough to be coached up defensively and in toughness and rebounding. Oakley would be able to make him a more reliable big and a more valuable entity to this teams hopeful long term success.

Mullins had a nice little run early in the season, and hasn't done much since. Dude's soft as tissue...hopefully in the draft we're able to get a real center

I dont think this was meant to be a serious post RadioKiller. MrTouchdown is turning to "fanaticism/trolling" since he's powerless when it comes to the Bobcats. He says he wont support us, but most of his posts on the Huddle are in this forum. I dont too much care for Nascar and Im not very knowledgeable about it, and have never posted in their forums. Wish others would apply the same logic.

Oh should have read more closely. It right right over my head.

Man why you hatin on Big Byron Mullins? Dude is a good player and works hard. Just trying to show some respect to a player who needs some.

Dude, if you're gonna make a thread advocating and promoting this guy, at least make an effort to spell his name right.

Mullens sucks. He is a nice guy, love talking to him, but as a basketball player, he isn't that good. Horrible defender and rebounder. With his size that shouldn't be an issue.

HELL YEAH!

Big Brian Mullens had 20 points and 14 boards last night! Glad Brian is feeding off this energy from the support!

Go Brian!

So at first I thought this thread was a joke, but since it started Mullens is averaging 20 pt 11.5 reb and 2 blocks per game.

Has this thread single-handedly turned Byron Mullens into an elite center? I dont know, thats for the historians to decide

Brian is a good player who doesn't get the recognition he deserves

In all seriousness..even though I'm not sure this thread is serious...Mullens should be a senior at Ohio State this year and be a rookie next season. Just think if he was this developed out of ohio state, he would be a top five pick. Honestly, I'll take it. He has been stepping up lately and seems to have adjusted to his scouting report. If anything he could be a valuable entity off the bench to spell Biz and hopefully A. Davis.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Richard

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • The Good:   - Still young and considered a gifted offensive mind - He and Cam would do well together - Was brought up under a couple of successful coaches in NFL and college - Comes from a culture of winning and success - Would hopefully have Caserio as his GM which would be a helluva pairing in the front office The Bad: - I'm not confident in the Belichick Tree of Coordinators-turned-coaches as being successful outside of Foxboro - Cheaters in NE and was caught bringing that garbage to Denver by filming the 49ers - Has had the GOAT under center in NE to deliver his vision - Had a rough first go-round as HC being arrogant, egotistical and rubbing people the wrong way with his personnel decisions   Bottom line for me is that he is near the top of available candidates and I would have a hard time arguing an available coach that is far and away better than McDaniels. I would also have a hard time finding an available coach (McCarthy, Harbaugh, Roman, Garrett, Stephanski, Rhule, Saleh) that doesn't have weaknesses and warts, though different than McD.  I'll leave the decision to the guys being paid to know this stuff better than me and my opinions. He's not my #1, but I also wouldn't cry if we hired him. Regardless, The Huddle will burn as soon as the new coach/GM are announced...whoever it turns out to be, so what can you do.
    • Marty Hurney does one thing well. Draft project players that ultimately don't pan out. You don't get much worse than him. 
  • Masters of PIE !