Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Bwood

Going to see Foster The People tonight!

Guest Bwood

Some great BoH songs: Laredo, Blue Beard, Dilly, Northwest Apartment, Monsters.

Panthro it sounds like you have a great taste in music, you ever listen to any Fleet Foxes?

I love the song Mykonos and White Winter Hymnal..and while I like their other stuff..it gets a little melancholy to me...if I keep listening to it

is this thread where I come to talk about pretentious indie rock?

is this thread where I come to talk about pretentious indie rock?

these bands are as indie as your are good at basketball

so, indie enough to burn bleys from the outside?

Guest Bwood

I love the song Mykonos and White Winter Hymnal..and while I like their other stuff..it gets a little melancholy to me...if I keep listening to it

It can definitely get monotonous, but beautiful music none the less. Reminds me of a modern day Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young,

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Stoney

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • With all of the talk about going to a 3-4 I have a question about when we go to the nickel defense.  As we all know regardless of what our base is in today's NFL a lot of time is spent in nickel defense.  In the past when we ran a 4-3 I think we usually pulled on of the LBs and basically ran a 4-2-5.   With a 3-4, who is coming off of the field? Lets assume a front 7 of: D-line - Short, Poe, Butler OLBs- Irvin, Addison ILBs- Kuechly, Thompson Do we pull an ILB, and basically run a 3-3-5? or do we pull a D-lineman and run a 2-4-5?  Seems like teams do both, https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1680308-the-nickel-front-breaking-down-the-modern-nfls-go-to-defense If we pull an ILB I would assume it would be Thompson.  Are we paying $9m for a situational player? I think Thompson has a ton of ability but seems like we are always struggling to get him on the field.        
    • I agree, I like Kemba as a player but things being what they are.. I wouldn't sign him. I'd have traded him for Draft picks last year myself. 
    • Is there a FS in the market who could have as much of an impact as McCoy would on our Dline?