• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatofWar

Zimmerman a Pedophile?

Daylight...at an airport? lol

Pick any street in any big city. You leave a bar at 2am with your wife...walk down the street in an area that's had a few recent muggings. You see a dude coming at you in a hoodie. You see another dude walking towards you in a suit carrying a briefcase. First thought in your head isn't going to be walking towards the guy with the hoodie to prove that hoodie wearers are just like anyone else. No...you make common sense decisions because of the way someone carries him/herself.

you did mention that you fear hoodies because of "odds"

what other characteristics do you fear because of "odds"?

e: also do you just lock yourself in your house during the winter? hoodies are pretty popular when it's cold

hey g5, did you know that statistically you are more likely to be mugged by a person with clothes on? that's why i always walk across the street when i see someone walking in my direction with clothes on

Read what I said...

People are perfectly justified nowadays to fear people wearing hoodies at night out on the streets.

Do you want me to start posting the thousands of pictures of convenience store robberies and what the most common piece of attire they're wearing? Also...there's ways of dressing with a hoodie that doesn't make you out to look like gangsta attire, which you've proven.

hey g5, did you know that statistically you are more likely to be mugged by a person with clothes on? that's why i always walk across the street when i see someone walking in my direction with clothes on

I want you to prove the theory then Cantrell. Pick the most dangerous streets in America and walk down them and purposefully engage everyone hoodie you meet. Go for it.

in related statistics, if someone confronts you with their clothes off, recent history has shown that you are more likely to have your face eaten

such as what, not wearing the hood? jesus fuging christ why would i buy a hoodie and not use the hood

are you literally geraldo rivera?

People are perfectly justified nowadays to fear people wearing hoodies at night out on the streets.

1) It was 7 o'clock at night.

2) It was raining (weather you would wear a hoodie in)

3) It wasn't "out on the streets," it was in a gated neighborhood.

Zimmerman was not justified.

I want you to prove the theory then Cantrell. Pick the most dangerous streets in America and walk down them and purposefully engage everyone hoodie you meet. Go for it.

am i allowed to wear a hoodie? they are at a distinct advantage if they can wear hoodies and i can't because it would probably be cold and their heads would be warm while mine wouldn't be