• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatofWar

Zimmerman a Pedophile?

Just bad all the way around. Cue Micheal

I assume you were being sarcastic about eh OJ comment. I don't hink anyone in their right mind could truly believe he was guilty.

The police did a piss poor job on the investigation. However, the evidence clearly showed that the scumbag definitely did it.

Quote it next time. His experience proved to me that drug AND criminal sentences were/are a joke here in NC.

In other news...Stand your ground in action?

http://transsylvania...ernet-cafe.html

I know...they shouldn't prejudge anyone wearing a hoodie.

you know G5... i didn't think you were a bigot, just a bit mislead, paranoid, and with different opinions than myself...

but when you post links to stories that end with bullshit like,

Thank God none of them died otherwise Obama could have claimed another dead son was murdered in cold blood by a white racist.

it makes me wonder if I gave you too much credit.

O.J. Simpson.

Extra point is good, and it's Turgason 7, Taharqa 0

OJ Simpson was arrested 1 week after the murders of Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman. He was the police's suspect from day 1 and was not aided by them in getting away with it. White supremacist movements did not donate big dollars to his legal fund. White people like yourself didnt defend him and sympathize with him killing two white people. There's no comparison.

OJ Simpson was arrested 1 week after the murders of Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman. He was the police's suspect from day 1 and was not aided by them in getting away with it. White supremacist movements did not donate big dollars to his legal fund. White people like yourself didnt defend him and sympathize with him killing two white people. There's no comparison.

Wait so you're saying that black people are sympathizing with Zimmerman for killing black people? Because surely you aren't arguing that OJ didn't have sympathy from the black community?

Exactly what I said. Did you give OJ the benefit of the doubt? Or did you look thru the eyes of the victims? If Trayvon were white, folks would be doing the same.

Why didnt it take OJ a month to be arrested?

Honestly, I was in elementary school at the time, so my opinion was pretty juvenile. I said he was innocent from the beginning, but not because of any real rationale, just because I wanted to choose that side.

I also think that the whole community watch thing has a HUGE weight on the amount of time ( as well as benefit of the doubt from the police) before the arrest. Even though he's not a cop, it's a "peace" officer brotherhood type thing.

What kind of man doesnt have a set of bloody gloves laying around?

I think oj got the imaginary "white treatment" that certain hate mongers are talking about. The evidence against him was beyond compelling.

Exactly what I said. Did you give OJ the benefit of the doubt? Or did you look thru the eyes of the victims? If Trayvon were white, folks would be doing the same.

Why didnt it take OJ a month to be arrested?

Cause his wife had already called 911 on him before and 99 percent of the time the husband did it? And because this wasn't another punk in a hoodie shot to death, it was two people who nearly had their heads slashed off? Because his behavior immediately after the murders mirrored that of someone guilty as hell?

Three pick sixes for the Rams and Smitty is yelling at Newton on the sideline.

Turgason 28, Taharqa 0

KT's mistake was saying "name one," because it's always possible to name one and people are going to think they won by naming one. But when you look at the bigger picture the injustice is pretty staggering.

you are living in a goddamn bubble if you think that there is no difference in how the justice system treats people based on the color of their skin, overall. I'm not saying that every single case involving a black man is an example of the police screwing up or being racist or whatever, but you really have to actively work to ignore the reality of this country if you think that skin color really doesn't mean anything at all in the justice system.

I also wanted to add that even if you think that seeing a black dude in a hoodie and thinking "HE'S A CRIMINAL, I MUST RUN AWAY" is justified, it doesn't mean you aren't prejudice. It just means that you have, either consciously or unconsciously, decided that you will judge and react to people based on their skin color differently from other people. Regardless of if you think that makes you safer or not, you're pretty much being a racist (or, if you are convinced that racial profiling is not racist for some reason, you're racially bias).

edit: also the OJ trial is a terrible example of everything because it is so ridiculous and fuged up and had screwups on virtually every level - and many of them related to OJ's skin color in one fashion or another.

You may get different treatment based on how you act and dress, but nit on race alone. Those days are gone. White guys dressed like thugs get the same treatment. Dont be disrespectful and the law will be fair.

cite your sources

also, define "dressing like thugs"

do you really mean "dressing like a black guy"?

cite your sources

also, define "dressing like thugs"

do you really mean "dressing like a black guy"?

What the fug is "dressing like a black guy"? I see black people dressed in every way imaginable, just like every other race I see around town..

I sat down for lunch a week ago with a current police officer and an 18 year old black kid with dreads. The cop proceeds to tell the kid that he saw him on the street he would find a way to stop, harass, and arrest the kid for the simple reason he has dreads.

You think he came to think that way on his own? The kid proceeds to tell the cop how much he dislikes law enforcement and the cop couldnt believe what he just heard. I spoke my mind and lunch abruptly ended.

Wear what you want. One day a person will be judged by the content of their character and not the length of their hair, the looseness of their clothing or the color of their skin.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Jennacheryl

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts