• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Anyone a fan of D-Will on Facebook? He is getting flamed bad...

Because the black people you are talking about had motive. Drugs, money, hate, or gang related.

The white guy that killed 12 had no tangible motive. His reasoning defies logic. If a black man killed 12 people with no intention of escaping punishment and no tangible reward then he would be considered insane as well.

I'm a D-Will the football player...... Not the D-will on Facebook. He's been on a roll lately with nonsense post. Training camp couldn't come sooner to keep these guys busy!

DeAngelo Williams needs to get off facebook like Jon Beason needs to get off of twitter.

I'm on FB and saw it as soon as he posted it. I just sighed because I knew what was coming. In all fairness, he just posted it to spur conversation. He never said he agreed with it.

He seems like a legitimately good dude. I just don't think it's a good idea for athletes to be on FB and Twitter. If I was a high profile person, I'd have a FB page and Twitter account, but I'd pay a PR firm to run it for me.

there are more racists idiiots in this thread, than ya can shake a stick at.

and they have the nerve to go off on d. williams over him stating his opinion, which happens to be right.

great stuff.

*yawn*

DW is just like us, bored until the begining of the season and like us he is posting stupid messages, nothing wrong, no hard feeling.

Dw stay focused on the next season please! ;)

Go Panthers!

Hard to believe that in the midst of all this extreme pain and anguish for everyone involved in this tragedy, that there are idiots that want to make this a racial issue. And idiots like Williams who reprint this type of negative message. He is no better than the person who made it. You would think that people would refrain from using this to promote their racist agenda and that people like Williams who is a celebrity would be intelligent enough not to give them a platform to promote it.

Embarrassing for the Panthers and DWill. Trying to make this into a race issue abOut the media and cops is stupid. Hell, Huff Pist (liberal media site) was trying to make itvavpolitixal thing...ran an article saying that he was a Teaparty member,

DWill needs to understand this is news...and his moronic statements are more of an insult to the victim's families than anything the media is reporting.

there are more racists idiiots in this thread, than ya can shake a stick at.

and they have the nerve to go off on d. williams over him stating his opinion, which happens to be right.

great stuff.

Yep, there are tons of them. And, you are at the top of the list.

This was and is not a race issue. This in about a man who did s terrible act...and will die for it. The color of his skins was not and is not a relevant fact.

Embarrassing for the Panthers and DWill. Trying to make this into a race issue abOut the media and cops is stupid. Hell, Huff Pist (liberal media site) was trying to make itvavpolitixal thing...ran an article saying that he was a Teaparty member,

DWill needs to understand this is news...and his moronic statements are more of an insult to the victim's families than anything the media is reporting.

wrong, they ran an article talking about how an anchor on ABC had incorrectly insinuated that he was a tea partier because they found someone with the same name listed on a colorado tea party site. abc immediately issued an apology and retraction.

wrong, they ran an article talking about how an anchor on ABC had incorrectly insinuated that he was a tea partier because they found someone with the same name listed on a colorado tea party site. abc immediately issued an apology and retraction.

bUT teh HufFpOo!!'

It's disappointing that someone would see a tragedy like this and decide to make it racial.

It's disappointing that someone would see that post and then decide to make it even more racial and incorporate death threats.

It's disappointing that this is one of the most active topics we've had in a while.

Shitty all around.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    YeahManD

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts