Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doc Holiday

New Bungie game: Destiny

I'm still playing this whenever I can. It's faults remain, but for some reason I really enjoy the game.

I'm still playing this whenever I can. It's faults remain, but for some reason I really enjoy the game.

I pretty much just do the hard mode raid and nightfall.  Nothing else left to do for someone that isn't in to pvp on this game.

So much this

Indeed! I haven't done the raid yet nor even a nightfall, but I still enjoy the game. Pvp is fun, even if I suck (alas no exotics yet!). I even enjoy the semi random events. I like doing strikes.

The game is still fun Bungie is updating the game continually. It's not the grand scope but it's still a fun game.

I just got this game two weeks ago. I can't put it down. I have the 360 version. Anyone have that version want to join me in a strike? Let me know. Thanks.

Ivan, I have it for 360, though I mostly play on my xbox one. My gt is dionysusfiend.

I still enjoy the game. I'm struggling with the thorn bounty myself. I've never been good at pvp, except titanfall... So that's kicking my butt!

Oh and to demonstrate how casual I am, I JUST hit 30...yeah...

Ivan, I have it for 360, though I mostly play on my xbox one. My gt is dionysusfiend.

I still enjoy the game. I'm struggling with the thorn bounty myself. I've never been good at pvp, except titanfall... So that's kicking my butt!

Oh and to demonstrate how casual I am, I JUST hit 30...yeah...

I'll add you tomorrow when I get off work. I'm still level 26, so no worries. lol. I just completed the story and raided the Vault of glass, I got the Thunderlord MG and some legendary armor for my Hunter. Not bad for the first time.

my gamer tag is compton535 for xbox1. ive got to characters around lvl 27 or higher. haven't plaid in awhile. still haven't done a raid yet. add me and let me know whenever your looking for a raid party

I'll add you tomorrow when I get off work. I'm still level 26, so no worries. lol. I just completed the story and raided the Vault of glass, I got the Thunderlord MG and some legendary armor for my Hunter. Not bad for the first time. 

Sweet!  Nice haul there!

I haven't done VoG yet.  My main problem has been time, which is something I continue to fight.  If this weeks weeklies weren't Omnigul, I'd be down for them.  Frankly, I kind of hate that strike.  It's fun the first time, but when it pops up 3/5 strike runs....yeah...not a fan.  I need a break there.  It's not that hard, but it's a long strike.

I'm on the 360 bros. :(

Oh I got the SUROS Regime via Crucible a couple of days ago. I have to say, I am lucky as fuuuuudge.