Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doc Holiday

New Bungie game: Destiny

Yay. I figured putting Floppin in the message would be a clue haha

Yay. I figured putting Floppin in the message would be a clue haha

if I got a message on my xbox from a random user that was titled floppin......i certainly wouldn't think: carolina huddle friend

fiery prophet you are fuging good at destiny

fiery prophet you are fuging good at destiny

Haha, I know much better players but I appreciate the kind words :)

People still play this game? Wtf

yeah I know what's their damn problem especially with all the droves of great games that have come out for the next gen consoles.

/Sarcasm.

Good grief, you sound like the bungie forums!

There are several of us who still enjoy the game.  It's not a game for everyone.

Personally, I'm looking forward to "trying" the match made weekly heroic.  When I get that done, I'll have enough coins for buy two things from Xur (if he has anything good).  I'm not hardcore at all...

I had a funny thought though while driving to work.  What if he sold the Ruin Wings and Ghorn again...personally I'd be thrilled =)  But imagine the out cry from the forums and internet about it! =)

Played almost every day since the beta in July. Three level 32 characters and 50+ exotics and I still really enjoy it. I play other games too but always come back because the shooting mechanics are fantastic and raiding with a chill group is a blast.

So I'm pretty active on the b.net forums (I know, I'm a sad person), but I'm curious to what my fellow huddlers are experiencing in Destiny.

1.  Do you end up grouping with folks either via MM or LFG that are offensive jerk-faces?

2.  Do you have a LOT of people who skip out on strikes or go AFK for entire strikes?

3.  In the Crucible, do you end up with a lot of people who quit early or really play that stupidly on objectives?

I see a lot of 3 when I do play.  I have a few AFKers, but I've not had any really terrible human beings through MM or LFG.

I've had pretty good luck in all three areas. You run into your random a-holes just like any other game but the Destiny community is surprisingly laid back for the most part.

After next reset I am going to start organizing Crota normal runs where I do 90% of the work and the rest of you reap the loot. Level 27 and up is welcome even if you can't do anything. Will probably be on Thursday or Friday nights.

After next reset I am going to start organizing Crota normal runs where I do 90% of the work and the rest of you reap the loot. Level 27 and up is welcome even if you can't do anything. Will probably be on Thursday or Friday nights.

I'm in, but do me a favor let's try for Thursday at least this week BC I go on call for work on Friday. If I get a call I'll have to leave immediately. If you can't I understand. Bu t any other time I'm good.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Mr.Friendly

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • It's a classic example of what so many on the neckbeard right like to accuse others of: virtue signaling.  Legislators probably knew that there is no epidemic of dangerous creeps putting on wigs and going into the women's room to commit sex crimes under the guise of being transgender.  But when your nutjob constituents aka your meal ticket are all riled up about something you better throw them a bone.  It's funny to me now that they've basically given up the ghost and are going "yeah yeah HB2 was dumb but the Democrats... ".  That's the most you're going to get out of a Republican though so I'll take it.
    • So many on here think of me as a republican. Weve shared numerous debates. I dont hate Trump etc.  That said I support the protest. I detest police brutality. I never was a blue lives matter dude. Quite the opposite, though that doesnt mean I want good cops harmed. I want to see the law enforcement complex in the country overturned and be given sweeping changes. Always have. Police brutality has disproportionately affected blacks to a serious degree and is also a concern for every American as we have seen examples that their brutality has affected people of all races. Blacks def are on the receiving end of the worst treatment when you breakdown the numbers based on population ratio. Either way police brutality can effect latinos and white people as well. Based on personal experience.  They have a tendency to leave rich white people alone which is disgusting. Living in Charleston, I've seen a place that is brimming with systemic racism and police profiling.  When speaking to my black friends we mutually agree that we should ride in seperate cars because of how the police will profile us and tail us if we drive around together. I'm ashamed to admit that. Its motivated out of avoiding interactions with police. Before the Covid lay off? the job I had for 5 and a half years failed to hire a black salesperson that whole time. I've worked in restaurants here where blacks were only hired as dishwashers. Its sickening. Recently a friend of mine in Columbia who is part of a ministry and makes his money in the crypto market had his home raided because his neighbors complained that he had people in and and out of his house and owned pitbulls. They cuffed  this innocent man who is large and shoved him into the back of a Camaro and made him go through the whole process just to free him. Little did they know he was running a ministry and teaching financial classes to his friends. The man hasnt even smoked weed in his life and played college football for WCU. So I'm not here to debate how their shouldnt be looting or any of that. In fact,  I think we have such an entrenched political system namely because of no term limits and lifetime mandates for judges that the only way you can make change is by scaring the government that they may lose control. Only then will rapid change occur maybe. What this has shown me is that there are two factions that exist within the republican party.  The Lincoln Republicans who value liberty and equality, and the Dixiecrats. Nothing is worse when you have a modern day racist hide behind Lincolns name. Joe Biden shouldnt be given a pass either. The 94 crime bill that he helped champion has directly led to a lot of the issues weve seen today. My hope is that these protest dont take a sharp partisan turn one way or the other. My hope is that protest focus on the entirety of the government and point out negative and hypocritical policies on either side. Black Lives matter. When black lives matter to the government everyone's life will improve.  
    • I honestly don't think McCrory actually cared that much.  He never struck me as one of the culture warrior types.  Problem is we have one of the most batshit crazy state legislatures in the country and he'd be guaranteeing himself a primary challenge and probably a loss in the general if he vetoed it.
  • Masters of PIE !