• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasonluckydog

Cam Newton: Why Can't He Win?

good! like i said, yalls nitemare has just begun!

Sure is... I don't know if we can handle another year of Luck's greatness while he throws another 1.5 picks per game. 

Wasn't this (I'm assuming with out even looking), a guest writer/contributor Yahoo article???

If so; it's worth about as much as my used toilet paper; so I stopped reading it (especially after I saw the part about 'Cam excelling in the Read Option Offense'). 

SMH/NEXT!

al_bundy_gtfo_gif.gif

Just for using the Al Bundy gif you sir get all of my pie.  All of it.

All.

Of.

It.  

Long live Polk High's favorite son #33 Al Bundy!!!

I wonder if they've noticed how many games we've lost by less then a touchdown and compared that to our defensive stats? 

How many times has Cam left the field with a win only to be handed a loss by our defense over the past two years? 

The fact that we automatically lose the minute Cam throws an INT tells you something... how many wins would Eli have if the Giants lost every time he threw a pick? 

I'm not saying Cam is above reproach or that he doesn't need to improve in some areas, but this is a classic example of the QB always getting too much blame or too much credit for wins and losses. 

Football is the ultimate team sport, yet we hang wins and losses on one guy. 

I wonder if they've noticed how many games we've lost by less then a touchdown and compared that to our defensive stats? 

How many times has Cam left the field with a win only to be handed a loss by our defense over the past two years? 

The fact that we automatically lose the minute Cam throws an INT tells you something... how many wins would Eli have if the Giants lost every time he threw a pick? 

I'm not saying Cam is above reproach or that he doesn't need to improve in some areas, but this is a classic example of the QB always getting too much blame or too much credit for wins and losses. 

Football is the ultimate team sport, yet we hang wins and losses on one guy. 

Yup.

Matt Ryan threw five interceptions against the Cardinals last year, and the Falcons still won.

Sure is... I don't know if we can handle another year of Luck's greatness while he throws another 1.5 picks per game. 

you're an idiot dave. andrew luck, this wonderfully gifted thoroughbred, this stud of an nfl quarterback, this young, classy natural born leader, had the greatest season ever by a rookie qb. this gifted young man led the team that all prognosticators predicted would be the worst team in the league, to an 11-5 playoff season. coach pegano even had t-shirts made during  training camp with the #32 on them as a reminder to the players what everyone thought of them. im not going to go into everything luck did, its too much typing, but i will mention this again. with no running game, a swiss cheese o-line, getting hit about every time he threw the ball, this young warrior tied the all time record for comebacks by a qb in a season, not rookie quarterbacks, any quarterback. let that sink in for a moment. and dave, the main reason i started this by calling you an idiot is, 1.5 X16 = 24, our beautiful boy threw 18. not only do you not recognize greatness, you cant add. in closing, like ive said before, panther nation's hatred for luck has only just begun. and davey, in closing, you really are an idiot!

oh, come on, be a sport red, cant we all just get along? and besides you guy are so much fun!

Most here get along fine. Except when we encounter individuals who get their jollies off spewing illogical vitriol.

you're an idiot dave. andrew luck, this wonderfully gifted thoroughbred, this stud of an nfl quarterback, this young, classy natural born leader, had the greatest season ever by a rookie qb. this gifted young man led the team that all prognosticators predicted would be the worst team in the league, to an 11-5 playoff season. coach pegano even had t-shirts made during training camp with the #32 on them as a reminder to the players what everyone thought of them. im not going to go into everything luck did, its too much typing, but i will mention this again. with no running game, a swiss cheese o-line, getting hit about every time he threw the ball, this young warrior tied the all time record for comebacks by a qb in a season, not rookie quarterbacks, any quarterback. let that sink in for a moment. and dave, the main reason i started this by calling you an idiot is, 1.5 X16 = 24, our beautiful boy threw 18. not only do you not recognize greatness, you cant add. in closing, like ive said before, panther nation's hatred for luck has only just begun. and davey, in closing, you really are an idiot!

So did Andrew luck poo his pants on national TV and play one of the worst games by any quarterback in that postseason (only Webb was arguably worse) like I thought I saw or did the Colts win the super bowl and I just missed it.

Reading your shitposts it sounds like you believe the latter.

So did Andrew luck poo his pants on national TV and play one of the worst games by any quarterback in that postseason (only Webb was arguably worse) like I thought I saw or did the Colts win the super bowl and I just missed it.

Reading your shitposts it sounds like you believe the latter.

rough outing no doubt. playin the eventual champs in bmore, against that ravens d. but that experience will serve him well, he will learn from it. you didnt see him poutin on the sideline, with a towel on his head, ignoring his teammates did ya? my guy led his team all year like a man, he took his lumps, even congratulated defensive players [ GOOD HIT BIG MAN ], he's a player, and he's only gonna get better. do you think cam will ever get to play in a playoff game?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ebdtipton

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts