Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Thanks... a lot.... that is all I can say.  

PS My eyes are still wet over the loss of our beloved dog the day before yesterday, this is not helping

NibblesJune222005.jpg

Don't know if Beason reads here, but gotta show him love-

Got a chance to see you at the B-more game this preseason.

One of my favorite players on the squad for sure. Im sure A Lot of people on here Wish you all the best, Jon. I truely do.

Cheers bro!

Know him personally and Beast is one of the coolest professional Athletes I ever met and hung with. Very sad to see him go but happy for him to get a chance in NYC. This hurt me more then when Jenks went to the Jets. Both were cool people and good friends. But Beast was my favorite player on the team for many years. And a even better leader.

Give them Hell #52!!!

• Pie 1

I <3 beason too, but there's no chance his number gets retired.

I hope they keep it out of circulation for a while though.

I feel the same way as when Breaking Bad ended....I knew it had to happen

but it breaks my heart.

Good luck Jon Beason....and when you do retire, I hope we sign him

to a one day contract so he can retire as a Panther.

I <3 beason too, but there's no chance his number gets retired.

I hope they keep it out of circulation for a while though.

Retired jersey? Agree it's unlikely.

One day contract when he's ready to retire from the game? Would love that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Pantherology

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • The rushing yardage total is a misnomer. I'd imagine the ranking likely comes down to the teens after the game this weekend. We've played two teams who still like to run the ball so we've faced 52 rushing attempts while the league average is 42.2. YPC average in the NFL is 4.3 and 4.5 if you remove the Ravens and Patriots (both played the Dolphins).  So it's not as abysmal as you would think.  Also, the defensive line in a 3-4 isn't the group to rack up the sacks. Usually that would be the linebackers. We are missing Bruce Irvin which has likely had a huge impact on our play calling to this point. No one can tell me Mario Addison or Marquis Haynes can replicate the package that Bruce Irvin can provide.  With a healthy Cam and Bruce, we are 2-0 right now. The fact we lost both games, while being relatively close, should actually be encouraging considering we get a healthy, mobile QB who finally gets to play with the ones again (last time was against the Saints), and hopefully Irvin gets back soon. Haven't seen an update on him. 
    • Who's making fun of it? I spent all of August on porches with strangers getting high in Colorado 
    • I'm not saying this to argue against body cams (I think they're good and everybody should have them), or to argue against accountability for tampering with them. I am arguing against people who don't understand the reality of what body cams are and if you think that's stupid of me, I don't know what else to tell you
  • Masters of PIE !