• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Zod

What Dolphins Fans are Saying...

This is most def a trap game for the Panthers. Please believe it. Emotional game on Monday. Short week. Going on the road to play a game that every person in the media will pick the Panthers to win. 2 HUGE games with the Saints around the corner. 

Panthers should win this game but I'd be very surprised to see another one of those 35-13 blowouts we've seen against some bad teams. Could see the Dolphins keeping it close until about halfway through the 4Q. Their OL is horrible and our DL is one of the best in the league. 

I look at trap games as those against a "supposed lesser team" that the better team is overlooking.  I don't see this as the case at all.

But, I do see this as a tough game becuase of how high the emotions have been for the past two games......not to mention comng off a short week.  I can see an emotional drain, but not our players overlooking anything.

• Pie 2

I lived there for 3 years and all I ever heard them say was 1972.  Pretty fuging pathetic.

That's all they have.

And the 72 dolphins are wildly over-rated.

Go check their schedule that year....they beat like 3 teams with a winnig record.  Most of their wins were against teams with 3-4 wins.

• Pie 1

The only reason Brady was held to 20 points was due to the Carolina O playing well keeping the NE O on the sideline. 

The D had nothing to do with keeping NE under 21 points. Only got off the field once on 3rd down the entire game. They punted ONCE all game and pretty much drove the entire field on every possession. 

Ron and the D would prob be the first to say they did not have a good showing. 

Hell, we let them drive the length of the field with 50 seconds remaining in the game knowing they had to pass the ball. 

Not a good night for our D. 

Good point. Sustained drives on offense are winning us some of these games such as NE . I thought our defense was rather average against the Pats. Our tackling was pretty bad.

Brady counters the pass rush with his dink and dunk passes and is one of the best in crafting comebacks.

As far as trap games I do not buy it.

I lived there for 3 years and all I ever heard them say was 1972.  Pretty fuging pathetic.

And the time they played here many years ago with 1/4 of the stadium wearing fuging Marino jerseys screaming "Dan needs a ring".   "Dan" doesn't need squat.

Never will happen. Never. Bills fans hate Miami. Long, bad history.

Oh I know too well. My GF is a dolphins fan from New York state none the less.

• Pie 1

And the time they played here many years ago with 1/4 of the stadium wearing fuging Marino jerseys screaming "Dan needs a ring".   "Dan" doesn't need squat.

All Dan needs is laces out!

I still wholeheartedly believe you two are the same person.

You also believe we didn't really land on the moon?

There are hundreds on posters on his board. Many share comparable thoughts. I assure you I have never used a different screen name on this board other than this one...

I lived there my whole life, until 2008.....thats extremely ridiculous.

Of course we're proud of it. But we love Marino just as much, and Jason Taylor/Zach Thomas teams of the early 2000's....the Ricky Williams teams before he quit.....the Wildcat season....going 11-5 the season after going 1-15.....We are a proud group. Don't generalize us. Especially coming from a fanbase who only talks about a bad kick off in the superbowl........

*See I can generalize too

They hurt their own chances of scoring more than we did to prevent them.

Yeah I guess the Panthers Defense was just standing out there and not affecting them into mistakes at all....

• Pie 2

I lived there my whole life, until 2008.....thats extremely ridiculous.

Of course we're proud of it. But we love Marino just as much, and Jason Taylor/Zach Thomas teams of the early 2000's....the Ricky Williams teams before he quit.....the Wildcat season....going 11-5 the season after going 1-15.....We are a proud group. Don't generalize us. Especially coming from a fanbase who only talks about a bad kick off in the superbowl........

*See I can generalize too

I guess you only see your side of it.  I could NEVER have a conversation about football without a Dolphins fan bringing up 1972.  If you don't like it, take your ass back to the Dolphins forums.

having read four pages into this thread i think it's pretty cool we held the brady-led new england patriots to 20 points and we consider it one of our worst defensive outings.

and we did it in pretty much the most ideal of situations, sans it being a home game for them.

pats after a bye week? how many of those have they lost with belichick/brady?

pats on MNF? how many have they lost?

pats in the second half of the season? how many have they lost the past few years?

this was typically the stage and situation that the pats shine in....and we beat them and not just that, but we held them to 20 points.

and unlike most other teams that have played them this year...we took them on with several offensive weapons back that had missed most of the year. this was as close to full strength on offense as they have been all year.

• Pie 2

I have read almost that entire thread and they are pretty damn cocky for a 5-5 team...and a few of them really really really dislike Cam

I guess you only see your side of it.  I could NEVER have a conversation about football without a Dolphins fan bringing up 1972.  If you don't like it, take your ass back to the Dolphins forums.

Thats bullshit. I wasnt even born in 72, I never bring that poo up. I can talk about the Panthers and nfl till my eyes go blue, sounds like you made conversation with the wrong people.

And Ill stay my happy ass here thank you very much.

• Pie 4