• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost of Steve Smith

I'm glad this whiny bitch isn't a Panther...

I'm surprised that people are surprised that 89 is a dick. He isn't two-faced, he acts the same way off the field as he does on the field... if anyone else has met him at TC or at another venue I'm sure they will tell you the same thing.

I do commend him on all his charity work and I'll still pull for him even though he plays for the Ravens and is in Steven Furtick's posse lol.

I'm surprised that people are surprised that 89 is a dick. He isn't two-faced, he acts the same way off the field as he does on the field... if anyone else has met him at TC or at another venue I'm sure they will tell you the same thing.

I do commend him on all his charity work and I'll still pull for him even though he plays for the Ravens and is in Steven Furtick's posse lol.

That's a rather bigoted statement.

"I'm gonna pull for Jason Collins even though he's gay lol."

That's a rather bigoted statement.

"I'm gonna pull for Jason Collins even though he's gay lol."

It was a joke... you would understand that if you knew like everyone else already knows that I go to Liberty... I just don't share all of the same views as them.

what i'm learning from this is that my favorite player of all time is an illiterate dick

I'm celebrating a 94 on a test that averaged a 68 D+ Bachelors of nursing IDC what side your on. Both sides keep each other in check.. Gettleman, anti gettleman...

Wake up every morning lovin that we have the 2013 DPOY and the 2014 OPOY Cam...

Love and apreaciate all my fellow fans no matter the the color, texture, or view. Lets just keep pounding baby. Get the Job done. Hope I'm celebrating with every single one of yall with a SB win.

Aceboogie... We straight bottoms up keep pounding

Lol Steve smith please sign my stuff can't wait to meet you!!

Steve smith: can't sign now, Baltimore only.

fan: I hate you Steve smith you whiny bitch

Lulz

what i'm learning from this is that my favorite player of all time is an illiterate dick

Well he has always been that way he just so happened to be the best player our team has ever had so people loved him for it.

If Steve Smith played for the Saints his whole career (and everything stayed the same for him(production/fights/mouth/etc)) then he would be the most hated player maybe ever...

He only wasn't because he was our underdog little man with a chip on his shoulder.