• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Arrested

On the bright side, if you can call it that.

Hardy just lost a pot load of money for his next contract, so he will have to be phenomenal this season to cut his losses.

Hopefully, he will earn his dollars here this year.

Has anything happened to Ray Rice since his incident? Or are they still waiting to see if he will be punished?

Sorry if this has been discussed already.  

He has a trial at the end of this month. Seems to be mostly speculation as to what the league may or may not do at this point.

What?! Have you read the books? I love that dastardly imp!

I know he'd sacrifice his brother just to spite his father and sister.

I see it more as if Jaime dies then so will Tyrion, and there goes the bloodline. I think it was a basically a big fug you to Tywin.

Sent from my XT1060 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

There are two types of men in this world, those who are capable of hitting a woman and those who are not.

Sad to hear Hardy is the type that can.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

I don't know. I think under the right circumstances, any of us could do it once.

I think the differences are if you could do it repeatedly and how you feel about it afterwards. 

I actually slapped a young lady's glasses off her face on the school bus in the 7th grade. She provoked the hell out of me and it wasn't until she actually mushed me in the face that I responded, literally without thinking. 

It ate at me for weeks and I eventually apologized to her. I remember the incident like it was yesterday, even what she was wearing. And I'm a long way from the 7th grade now. I've never put my hands on another female in my life. But, in that one instance, I wasn't in the mood and she pushed all the wrong buttons. 

I don't know. I think under the right circumstances, any of us could do it once.

I think the differences are if you could do it repeatedly and how you feel about it afterwards. 

I actually slapped a young lady's glasses off her face on the school bus in the 7th grade. She provoked the hell out of me and it wasn't until she actually mushed me in the face that I responded, literally without thinking. 

It ate at me for weeks and I eventually apologized to her. I remember the incident like it was yesterday, even what she was wearing. And I'm a long way from the 7th grade now. I've never put my hands on another female in my life. But, in that one instance, I wasn't in the mood and she pushed all the wrong buttons. 

NO. There is absolutely NO reason to lay your hand on a woman. Period. End of story.

• Pie 1

There are two types of men in this world, those who are capable of hitting a woman and those who are not.

Sad to hear Hardy is the type that can.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

I'm sorry, but if you're being attacked by a woman you have the right to defend yourself. Of course, domestic violence is always one-sided but the law is there to protect both sex's.

• Pie 7

According to an incident report, police responded to a call around 4:18 a.m. Tuesday at the 100 block of North Tryon Street. A 24-year-old woman, who said she and Hardy had been in a relationship since September, said Hardy physically assaulted and threatened her, according to the report.

The report states she suffered minor injuries – bruises and scratches – and she refused treatment. The report says the victim had been drinking alcohol.

Hardy was booked into Mecklenburg jail just before 1 p.m. Tuesday, said Sheriff’s Office Spokeswoman Julia Rush. He was photographed, fingerprinted and spoke with a magistrate who denied him bond.

Rush said it’s typical in domestic violence cases for suspects to be denied bond for a day-long “cooling-off period.” Hardy’s first appearance before a district court judge has not been scheduled, but that usually occurs within a day of an arrest. That judge would have the authority to set a bond for Hardy.

Twitter and Instagram posts suggest Hardy was at Bubble, a champagne lounge and nightclub located in Epicentre, on Monday night before the reported incident.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2014/05/13/4907133/report-panther-greg-hardy-arrested.html#.U3Jt13Zuoz#storylink=cpy

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

• Pie 1