• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Arrested

Ok I apologize. 

1. I never said it was a crime.

2. It doesn't have to be a crime. The public doesn't need a jury to have an opinion on character.

3. His actions thus far have been fairly reckless and asinine. So this instance of violence or whatever doesn't surprise me. He isn't maturing. Now If I'm a GM I'm not going to throw loads of money at him.

No problem.

I agree he has used poor judgement in the past, but as far as I know this is his first arrest ever, and we don't know all the facts.

Juses H Crust.  Seriously?  You're listing -potential- speeding (who knows where he was when he took that picture) and getting into a motorcycle accident in the same breath as domestic violence?  Are you fuging kidding me?  Those previous things aren't character flaws or problems or even wrong.  People get into accidents all the fuging time.  Doesn't make them bad people or even bad drivers.  poo happens.  If the worst thing he's done up to this point is getting into an accident and talk some poo to a rival, he's a GD choir boy compared to most of the league and probably most of the posters on this board.  Hell, I know I've done worse poo in my life than speeding, getting into an accident and talking poo to people.

Then I wouldn't give you 40 million guaranteed either. Deal with it.

Where did this can't bring up missteps "in the same breath as" crap come from? Wrong is wrong. Being a jerk to a waiter is wrong, beating up your GF is wrong. One is illegal, the other is not, both reflect poorly on you as a person.

Even without knowing all the facts, him being in this situation is enough to say perhaps we shouldn't give him a long term deal.  While we never expected him to be involved in any kind of domestic dispute, I don't think I'm all that shock to hear him getting into some kind of trouble.  We would be shocked if we heard Peyton getting into trouble. (If memory serves me correctly, I think Peyton was involved in some kind of incident during his college days)  We would be shocked if we heard Drew Brees being arrested for something.  I'm not shocked to hear Hardy being mixed up in trouble.

no man should ever hit a woman.

their are exceptions to the rule however. if you are trying to protect your life or getting ragged on like jay-z in the elevator.. :lolu: :lolu: :lolu:

23c803d69.gif

sorry, but women need to learn to keep their hands to them selves. always thinking a man has to much to lose to hit back.....well some men don't give a fugk ..ask chris brown.

me personally, I would just bear hug(restrain) the poo out of a woman or just walk away.

• Pie 1

Then I wouldn't give you 40 million guaranteed either. Deal with it.

Where did this can't bring up missteps "in the same breath as" crap come from? Wrong is wrong. Being a jerk to a waiter is wrong, beating up your GF is wrong. One is illegal, the other is not, both reflect poorly on you as a person.

Getting into a motorcycle accident isn't wrong.  It just happens.

I love all the white knights chiming in, "You should never hit a woman". I wonder if it keeps them up at night that I shot a woman in the face? Sure it was a Iraq and she was a suicide bomber but according to their logic i shouldn't have used any violence against her

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Damn dude. I hate that anyone has to do something like that to anyone, female or not.

I love all the white knights chiming in, "You should never hit a woman". I wonder if it keeps them up at night that I shot a woman in the face? Sure it was a Iraq and she was a suicide bomber but according to their logic i shouldn't have used any violence against her

So you're telling me that its a distinct possibility that Greg's girlfriend had explosives strapped to her body and he did whatever he did to her in order to save himself and others?

Because that's the only way your post makes even a lick of sense (and I think I'm being generous).

It's not difficult; correction, it's remarkably easy, to avoid getting arrested for anything. Getting arrested for domestic violence generally takes a special effort at being a complete idiot.

All it takes is an asshole to lie and you are going ti get arrested.