• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Arrested

Damn shame as far as the Elay pick .... Did gman know that he was arrested before the pick .?? Not sure if the arrested was today or this past week ... Anyways .. Love my panthers and I hope and think we are on the right track .. Team building wise

Based on what? All women are liars?  All women who date athletes are liars?  Athletes never do stuff like this?  What?  What's your justification?

We know nothing at this point.  I hope it's not true, but assumptions that the victim is a liar just because she accused a guy you cheer for are ridiculous.

based on statistics

http://www.saveservices.org/camp/faam-2011/false-accusations-of-domestic-violence-by-the-numbers/

I mean.. Could someone survive that kind of blow to the face and not be in serious condition or worse? Maybe he didn't hit anyone.

If anything happened, im guessing he pushed her. Not that it's ok to do that, but i highly doubt he blasted her in the face.

But calling someone you don't know a liar based on statistics?  That's just weak, man.  We're just going to have to sit back and let this play itself out.  I'm not ready to call Greg Hardy a woman beater just quite yet, but I'm not going to call a woman I don't know at all a liar based on some statistics.