• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Arrested

This.  I honestly think the thought process was that Ealy was drafted to replace CJ, not Hardy.

Well in terms of sheer numbers, Hardy is not under contract past this season.  Johnson is.  Either way that Ealy pick looks much better now and regardless of the outcome of the Hardy legal situation, his value for a contract extension just went down.

Yeah but all of these are considered misdemeanor in NC:

• Assault on a Female 
• Communicating Threats 
• Assault by Pointing a Gun 
• Domestic Criminal Trespass 
• Harassing Phone Calls 
• Injury to Pregnant Woman 
• Injury to Personal Property 
• Assault Inflicting Serious Injury 
• Assault with a Deadly Weapon 
• Stalking 
• Interference with Emergency Communication 
• Violation of a Protective Order 
• Assault in the Presence of a Child 
• Sexual Battery

On several of the more serious things you listed there are actually different types, for instance, assault with a deadly weapon very well can be charged as a serious felony offense.  Depends on what the accused is being charges with doing

• Pie 1

My bad--- I just want to say I'm waiting on the facts also but....

Girl I'm talking to is friends with Hardy girl an rumor is this isn't the first time this has happened. They he's beat on her before except he never calls the police. This time other people were their when it happened which is why the police were involved.

When the police got their the girl said nothing happened but because of the other witnesses it seems they decided to arrest him anyway.

I have in no way ever met Hardy or his girl. I want to make that clear. That's all I know and it's all rumors so..

• Pie 1

Just saw this, so forgive me if anything else has come out... but, it's VERY possible that it could be accusations by an angry/scorned woman, knowing it would potentially ruin things for him. You all do know Floyd Mayweather went to jail for simply snatching a phone out of his woman's hand? Didn't hit her or anything, but that was good enough for assault.

When there is money at stake, thr athlete is put in a vulnerable situation. If this is BS, had Greg just been a washout 6th rounder, no one would even care to press a fake charge on him - again, if that's the case here.

OR

He may have done something in actuality... but, the problem here is interpretation. Doesn't simple assault include "arguing"? Let the facts come out.

My bad--- I just want to say I'm waiting on the facts also but....

Girl I'm talking to is friends with Hardy girl an rumor is this isn't the first time this has happened. They he's beat on her before except he never calls the police. This time other people were their when it happened which is why the police were involved.

When the police got their the girl said nothing happened but because of the other witnesses it seems they decided to arrest him anyway.

I have in no way ever met Hardy or his girl. I want to make that clear. That's all I know and it's all rumors so..

I certainly hope that's not the case but can't say I'd be surprised.