• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Arrested

I love all the white knights chiming in, "You should never hit a woman". I wonder if it keeps them up at night that I shot a woman in the face? Sure it was a Iraq and she was a suicide bomber but according to their logic i shouldn't have used any violence against her

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

the fug? i doubt there was a suicide bomber in charlotte, man

He skipped some workouts and lost 10% of his salary. That's not the worst thing he's ever done, but it does make you think about committing guaranteed money to him. The Panthers paid him over a million dollars of his 2014 salary already just to make sure he shows up this year.

He was going to fight Ray Edwards but I think the Panthers put a stop to that.

Obviously domestic violence, speeding, wrecking on a motor cycle are worse. 2013 was very tame for him.

Juses H Crust.  Seriously?  You're listing -potential- speeding (who knows where he was when he took that picture) and getting into a motorcycle accident in the same breath as domestic violence?  Are you fuging kidding me?  Those previous things aren't character flaws or problems or even wrong.  People get into accidents all the fuging time.  Doesn't make them bad people or even bad drivers.  poo happens.  If the worst thing he's done up to this point is getting into an accident and talk some poo to a rival, he's a GD choir boy compared to most of the league and probably most of the posters on this board.  Hell, I know I've done worse poo in my life than speeding, getting into an accident and talking poo to people.

I love all the white knights chiming in, "You should never hit a woman". I wonder if it keeps them up at night that I shot a woman in the face? Sure it was a Iraq and she was a suicide bomber but according to their logic i shouldn't have used any violence against her

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Rambo,  you should get some help.

• Pie 1

OP is full of crap. There were like 5 black guys in the class that graduated with Nicki and myself. I find it highly unlikely that you are any of them, as none of them said things like "dat ass" or listened to Eazy-E. Nor did your "friend Chris" sleep with her. She didn't date many guys in high school, she was too busy making out with chicks. She did date a guy who played for the Charlotte Knights senior year, though.

She's a snobby, high maintenance, materialistic bimbo. I doubt she's just making something up, though. Her parents give her more in money hand outs than Hardy could dream of. She doesn't need him for monetary gain.

OP is full of crap. There were like 5 black guys in the class that graduated with Nicki and myself. I find it highly unlikely that you are any of them, as none of them said things like "dat ass" or listened to Eazy-E. Nor did your "friend Chris" sleep with her. She didn't date many guys in high school, she was too busy making out with chicks. She did date a guy who played for the Charlotte Knights senior year, though.

She's a snobby, high maintenance, materialistic bimbo. I doubt she's just making something up, though. Her parents give her more in money hand outs than Hardy could dream of. She doesn't need him for monetary gain.

I think you're confusing the OP (MichaelNewtonII) with another poster that said something in the thread.

but but but we don't want no trouble players around here in Carolina! they are cancerous to the locker room!..... as I stated way before this, these are grown men and talent and success will outweigh most of what they get into. who care at this point? but i will say this, that wasn't a good look Greg!

I said he wasn't arrested in any of those off seasons, and you immediately bring up all of that in response as if they were crimes.

I don't see any need to resort to insults.

Ok I apologize. 

1. I never said it was a crime.

2. It doesn't have to be a crime. The public doesn't need a jury to have an opinion on character.

3. His actions thus far have been fairly reckless and asinine. So this instance of violence or whatever doesn't surprise me. He isn't maturing. Now If I'm a GM I'm not going to throw loads of money at him.