• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Accelerated Maturation for Hardy

Zod

Funny there are posters who are wanting to pick up or trade for Blackmon who is a PROVEN substance abuser, and others wanting to cut Hardy for ALLEGED domestic violence. All I'm saying is don't rush to judgement until the facts are known.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Different people have different opinions. 

I'd honestly rather have an alcoholic than someone who abuses females.

To make it clear, I don't want and have never wanted either Blackmon nor Gordon.

BUT there's a clear difference between a drug/marijuana user and an domestic abuser.

One, through his/her own (albeit unwise) choice, commits violence against THEIR OWN body.

The other, through his/her (unwise) choice, commits violence upon SOMEONE ELSE.

You do understand thats a clear difference? Right?

Where is the proof of violence? You do understand proof right? As I said earlier, assault is the THREAT of violence. I'm simply reserving judgement.

The cops don't have to arrest someone if no verbal threats or actual physical violence has occurred. I've seen them called out for a domestic issue (couple yelling and arguing) where no one was arrested.

If they arrest someone it's because the situation is overly volatile or an actual assault or battery has occurred.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

The cops don't have to arrest someone if no verbal threats or actual physical violence has occurred. I've seen them called out for a domestic issue (couple yelling and arguing) where no one was arrested.

If they arrest someone it's because the situation is overly volatile or an actual assault or battery has occurred.

I'm going on what I've been told by a person who was in that situation. Hardy was never charged with battery, correct?

Where is the proof of violence? You do understand proof right? As I said earlier, assault is the THREAT of violence. I'm simply reserving judgement.

Depends on the county and state, some areas still consider assault and Battery as the same thing. You can get an assault charge for a threat as well though. Some places have the charge listed as assault/battery.

Report said there were visible injuries....bruises and cuts.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I'm going on what I've been told by a person who was in that situation. Hardy was never charged with battery, correct?

Not that I've seen, but I don't know how assault/battery is defined in the Charlotte area.

Quite a few places in the US have them tied together.

Found this.

North Carolina recognizes three types of misdemeanor assault and battery crimes:

assault and battery, which involves physically injuring someone else

assault, which is the attempt to commit an assault and battery, or a show of force indicating that an assault and battery is imminent, and

affray, a fight between two or more people in a public place, likely to frighten others.

(N.C. Gen. Stat. Ann. §§ 14-32 and 14-33.)

As a woman, its a hard situation to analyze. You want to look at Hardy in a bad light based on the current stories floating around in the media and online and what we have heard from this woman so far. You hope for the sake of every woman who actually has been battered, abused, and mistreated that she actually is telling the truth and not just crying wolf.

BUT, You always know there is a chance she could be lying and the entire thing is just a misunderstanding and she is just a crazy money hungry girl that feels the need for constant attention as well as being in the public eye. Its been done before to athletes and will continue to be done as long as bitches like that exist. Gives us as women a bad name and its a terrible way to find attention. 

I heard the summary of their relationship this morning from someone who knows the girl personally.

Lots of things I heard make me thing there are some suspect things and quite possibly a misunderstanding in this situation.

There was definitely fuged up things done by both parties, I will say that. 

Let's just hope this all turns out to be less than what it currently seems. 

• Pie 5