• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy 911 call

Zod

Sure, if you want your eyes scratched out. Crazy women on hard drugs = more dangerous than a rabid badger named Ditka.

But they were HOLDING her.  How can she scratch anyone if they're holding her?  They're two grown-ass men.

And how many scratches exactly did Hardy and his partner have on them?

If she really was on hard drugs it would make sense for her to refuse treatment on her scratches and bruising. 

Bingo

After listening to both those calls, unless I see some pictures of this girl and she looks like she's been beat to hell, I'm not buying it.   Sounds like they got in an argument, girl went nuts, whoever was there while Hardy was on the phone with 911 tries to restrain her, not unreasonable.   Girl that keeps interrupting the second call... well, not even the guy who called 911 buys what she is saying. 

However, Hardy made the decision to surround himself with people like this.  If she's doing coke I'm sure he was well aware of it.  None of this looks good for Hardy, but I don't think he beat the crap out of the girl.

I think given the circumstances with her trying to hurt herself to make it look like he did it they wanted her there when the police arrived so they could see that she was unharmed.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I read that she WASN'T there when the police arrived.

She was already out of the apartment.

So, if that is true (and somebody correct me if I'm not), then they obviously got her out of the apartment.

So if they got her out of the apartment, how come they needed the police to come to get her out of the apartment?

And if they were able to get her out of the apartment, how come they needed to "hold her down"?

There are still as many questions not answered on one side as the other.

But, yeah... crazy psycho bitch, of course.

But they were HOLDING her.  How can she scratch anyone if they're holding her?  They're two grown-ass men.

And how many scratches exactly did Hardy and his partner have on them?

Here, let me give my 10 year old a bag of mike and ikes and you try to hold him down for a few minutes.

• Pie 4

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I read that she WASN'T there when the police arrived.

She was already out of the apartment.

So, if that is true (and somebody correct me if I'm not), then they obviously got her out of the apartment.

So if they got her out of the apartment, how come they needed the police to come to get her out of the apartment?

And if they were able to get her out of the apartment, how come they needed to "hold her down"?

There are still as many questions not answered on one side as the other.

But, yeah... crazy psycho bitch, of course.

1) She was obviously in the apartment when the 911 call was made.

2) The manager was apparently holding her back from attacking Hardy further

Hardy should file domestic battery charges against her lol

1) She was obviously in the apartment when the 911 call was made.

2) The manager was apparently holding her back from attacking Hardy further

Hardy should file domestic battery charges against her lol

Anyone who believes anything is "apparent' or "obvious" in this entire thing so far is easily convinced.

For some reason.

• Pie 1

The girl in the neighbor call said she was there and saw it. Although, she sounded drunk and like a moron.

At the end, the neighbor tells the operator he has no idea what the drunk girl's name is when asked, and that it's the first time he's ever seen her and that she's obviously inebriated. He says she came down to his apartment and told him to call 911. It was probably one of Butler's friends that had gone with her. They were all drunk and making a scene.

And in Hardy's call, one of the first things he said was that his neighbor had seen everything.