• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy 911 call

Zod

kraken's voice is so deep wow

dude sounds legit terrified lmao

kraken's voice is so deep wow

dude sounds legit terrified lmao

Sorry if someone already said this. I'm too lazy to go through the entire thread right now. But it sounds to me like Hardy's voice was altered somehow. If that really is his natural voice on the recording, it's really deep. But it sounded to me like it was distorted.

I have always wanted to start a thread on that even before this case came out. I noticed that most of the time in his interviews and I am like why is this guy always sniffling. I dunno if that's what most people who do coke act though.

What the fug did I just read? 

If you recall, she refused treatment initially which could be what she was avoiding. Anyways cocaine is gone from the blood within 12 hours so at this point his claim cannot be verified.

Don't hair tests go further back?  (won't claim to be an expert but I've heard that) 

If not, I'd say his lawyer should have jumped on that quicker.

Sorry if someone already said this. I'm too lazy to go through the entire thread right now. But it sounds to me like Hardy's voice was altered somehow. If that really is his natural voice on the recording, it's really deep. But it sounded to me like it was distorted.

I don't think it's altered.  I just think the recording quality is crap (the entire call sounded like it was in slo-mo).

Don't hair tests go further back?  (won't claim to be an expert but I've heard that) 

If not, I'd say his lawyer should have jumped on that quicker.

I don't think it's altered.  I just think the recording quality is crap (the entire call sounded like it was in slo-mo).

Certainly could be. I couldn't understand much of what was said by the caller or operator. Just the caller voice didn't sound natural to me.

I remember getting tested in high school and they said you could recognize a cocaine user by the color of their urine. Or maybe it was crack, I don't really know if there is a difference. Janet Jackson taught me crack is whack and rich people do coke but I thought they were similar.

TBH the coke line could be something you just throw away. If a woman was acting crazy I could see someone saying that with no information about their habits.

About the pictures, I have no idea when exactly they were taken but I'm pretty sure Hardy made the rounds like a week or two before the Super Bowl.

I remember getting tested in high school and they said you could recognize a cocaine user by the color of their urine. Or maybe it was crack, I don't really know if there is a difference. Janet Jackson taught me crack is whack and rich people do coke but I thought they were similar.

TBH the coke line could be something you just throw away. If a woman was acting crazy I could see someone saying that with no information about their habits.

About the pictures, I have no idea when exactly they were taken but I'm pretty sure Hardy made the rounds like a week or two before the Super Bowl.

I used to live next to a house that had a lot of visitors, all of whom apparently came out with a case of the sniffles.

The morons who lived there once shot off a gun in their house.  I walked out the next day to find a bullet hole in my car door.

At the 1:40 - 1:42 mark, it's actually pretty easy to hear that it was Hardy saying "you shouldn't have hit me, you shouldn't have hit me". After he says that, you can vaguely hear the woman saying something, but you can't tell what she says. That's a pretty big difference between what the transcript says and what the audio contains.

Edit: Never mind. I think I misread the transcript.

Edited by PantherGuy

I've always liked his quirky / goofiness.  Have said many times he reminds me of John Randle.

You don't want to think of someone like that having a dark side.

If any of what's being alleged is true, he's pretty much screwed.

Even if it isn't, once a label of 'domestic abuser' gets applied, it's extremely difficult to get rid of.  Unless he actually does have video or something else that completely exonerates him, people are gonna wonder.

Guilty or not - and at this point, who knows - neither his nor his girlfriend's life is ever gonna be the same.

I've like his weird quirky side too. I just hope it's not a sympton of him using hard drugs or something like that. 

Edited by IGSaint