• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 World Cup

Ja  Rhule

Gonna be a bytch just getting out of our first bracket isn't it?

Yes. I just don't see it happening without a miracle.

We have beaten teams like Germany and Portugal but those were well miracles.

But fug it let's do it. A win against Ghana and two draws maybe? Or we beat the snot out of Deutschland with our kraut coach?

Pumped.

I hope it comes back to the States one day. If I'm correct, I do believe we still own the highest attendence of any WC thus far. But I'd love to see a WC match. Looking at getting NYFC tickets for when they kick off here in the MLS soon.

US still holds att record.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yes. I just don't see it happening without a miracle.

We have beaten teams like Germany and Portugal but those were well miracles.

But fug it let's do it. A win against Ghana and two draws maybe? Or we beat the snot out of Deutschland with our kraut coach?

fug it. Beat Ghana, nick a point from Portugal, get Germany once they've qualified and we're in.

Easy.

fug it. Beat Ghana, nick a point from Portugal, get Germany once they've qualified and we're in.

Easy.

Well if someone would have laid out the path like this back in December....

Go USA! Tough climb, but I think we've got the ability to get out. That's all you can hope for in our group.

On another note, the new home shirts are ridiculous. It's like the guy who was tasked with designing them just got high for 6 months and when the deadline arrived he freaked out and stuck a USA crest on a Tiger Woods polo. In fact, I think I have that fuging polo without the crest. Centennial was way better.

USA+2014+World+Cup+Home+Kit+2.jpg

On another note, the new home shirts are ridiculous. It's like the guy who was tasked with designing them just got high for 6 months and when the deadline arrived he freaked out and stuck a USA crest on a Tiger Woods polo. In fact, I think I have that fuging polo without the crest. Centennial was way better.

Hard to say something could be worse than the Rocket Pop shirts. Welp....

yea those kinda suck but I think our away jerseys make us look like a shitty generic french squad

USMNT-AWAY-SHIRT.jpg

Archived