• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corey "Philly" Brown a name to watch

Zod

If he (Brown) puts on a bit more weight and keeps his speed relatively the same - he seems promising. I don't know much about comparing rookies to current NFL players - but would love to have a Victor Cruz type of guy on our roster. Not sure if he can become that, but if he can - I would definitely be a fan.

My brother in law lives in Columbus and is an OSU alum.  He says that Philly is a hard worker.  He said that he assumed a leadership role this season.   Philly was not their primary return man.  "He is no Hester" He said that he had "pretty good" hands.  Nice addition.

So is he the "Taye Biddle" of this years training camp?

If he can pull a jason carter without the injury he may make it to the practice squad at least. I think he waits till next year once one or 2 of our 1 year guys walk. Though I believe Avant is the only true 1 year right?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Edited by SCMunnerlyn1

I hope everyone is right, but Joe Adams looked just as good, if not better. 

And he had a pretty good return average and all the tools to succeed, just couldn't hold onto the ball. If we have to bring in another Joe Adams and hope he can, works for me.