• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soccer season 2014-2015

Ja  Rhule

Never knew there was a soccer forum. Im actually a Bayern Munich fan and have been one since 2009.

I'm pretty knowledgeable about the game even tactically glad to know I can converse about it here as well.

Great to know the huddle is so diverse :P

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Never knew there was a soccer forum. Im actually a Bayern Munich fan and have been one since 2009.

I'm pretty knowledgeable about the game even tactically glad to know I can converse about it here as well.

Great to know the huddle is so diverse :P

Yea. There are about 3-4 of us who post very regularly in the general season thread. Arsenal supporter, Liverpool supporters (including myself), Tottenham supporter, and another Bayern supporter, so you should be able to find good discussion.

The World Cup thread will be a little more populated though. Even people who don't like soccer like international play.

Either way, welcome and I look forward to discussing European football with you. Especially now that Liverpool are involved in European play.

Yeah lol, disappointing way to end the 13-14 season but at least y'all won the title last season.

Yea! Im pretty proud of that, no team has won the Champions League back to back since it was remade so its not too heart breaking but I would have loved for Bayern to be that team.

It's so tough to repeat. You can lose a head coach and/or your star player in one summer.

That Tiki-Taka stuff isn't made for German Futbol. I just knew this year wasn't Bayern's. I expect them to return in some dominant form next year however.

It's crazy how the 2013 CL Final was all-German and now this year it's an all-Spanish Final.

I think its more interesting that its a city derby CL Final! I bet the entire city of Madrid is gonna be lit up for the final on saturday. I dont think two teams from the same city have ever played in the same city.

I'm getting so fookin' antsy now... I mean, it's not like we didn't know Dim would be out at the end of the season or anything. What's the hold-up in hiring a new guy to take the reins? Did Levy just not think about it until the season ended?

Gahhh... I love my Spurs, but hate their vacillation so much sometimes!

And welcome to the thread Firefox! Always happy to see more folks interested in the world's game. In fact, I'd say we need an actual forum section for Soccer. If Basketball can get one, why not the biggest game in the world??

I'm getting so fookin' antsy now... I mean, it's not like we didn't know Dim would be out at the end of the season or anything. What's the hold-up in hiring a new guy to take the reins? Did Levy just not think about it until the season ended?

Gahhh... I love my Spurs, but hate their vacillation so much sometimes!

And welcome to the thread Firefox! Always happy to see more folks interested in the world's game. In fact, I'd say we need an actual forum section for Soccer. If Basketball can get one, why not the biggest game in the world??

How can we get Zods attention?

Archived